Just checked out the anthrax board

T_man357

Locked & Loaded
Jan 7, 2004
U.S.A.
web.archive.org
I've never felt the need to see it before but since that post with the link is so
available I decided to check it out.
What a fucking joke!! You know what Billy, you really should ban this
jdelphi fag!! I read a few of his retarded posts and actually started to respond
to one of this clowns threads until common sense crept up on me.

This guys a joke!! anthrax historian?? that's real fucking cute, does your mom
bring you cookies while your "looking up historical anthrax facts" in the basement?

Dont go on that board any more they are so harsh and upsetting...14 year olds can be some offensive now adays...
I think bobo or myhatred should pay them a visit..they might get taught some respect for there elders and much FUCKING wisers like you the t_man..

PEACE and of course tollerance... :loco: .

what exactly is an Anthrax Historian?How hard can Anthraxs history be?

ANTHRAX HISTORY ACCORDING TO ME:
1. Released Fistful of Metal
2. Neil and Danny left or got fired. Get Bellamadonna and Charlies cousin :ill:
3. released more crap :erk:
4. All Scotts Hair falls out :tickled:
5. Release more crap until.... :yuk:
6. S.O.D.!!! Causes Anthraxs sales to rise :headbang: :worship:
7. More anthrax crap. :yell:
8. even more crap. :erk:
9. yes, more crap. :yuk:
10. guess. right more crap :Smug:
11. S.O.D. again saves Anthraxs sales. :headbang: :headbang:
12. another bomb from Anthrax. ( Scott does VH1 spots to pay for his Goatee colors) :Spin:

:: Disclaimer:: That may not be fact but thats the way I see it. :D

He probley records when they have there periods and shit, when they shower (they need a historian to keep track) temper tantrums. ect. ect. .

yeah i know ............not nice ...............bad oldschool......bad

The13thCandle said:

7. even more crap.should have been 6. released POT (Joey Belladonas best album)

the rest looks pretty right to me

Damn Dude!! That's exactly what I was thinking!!
I wonder if the anthrax board gives out free midol to it's members

The13thCandle said:
what exactly is an Anthrax Historian?How hard can Anthraxs history be?

ANTHRAX HISTORY ACCORDING TO ME:
1. Released Fistful of Metal
2. Neil and Danny left or got fired. Get Bellamadonna and Charlies cousin :ill:
3. released more crap :erk:
4. All Scotts Hair falls out :tickled:
5. Release more crap until.... :yuk:
6. S.O.D.!!! Causes Anthraxs sales to rise :headbang: :worship:
7. More anthrax crap. :yell:
8. even more crap. :erk:
9. yes, more crap. :yuk:
10. guess. right more crap :Smug:
11. S.O.D. again saves Anthraxs sales. :headbang: :headbang:
12. another bomb from Anthrax. ( Scott does VH1 spots to pay for his Goatee colors) :Spin:

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. Anthrax kicks the shit out of all you cunting fagfucks. All of you, line up, get on your knees and suck my dick and when Im done im gonna fuck your mom while you watch and munch potato chips while taking a shit. You guys will be talking that shit when I ram my 12' salami down your throat. Fuck all you faggots!!! Suck me dry and tell your mom to lose some weight. The last time i fucked the sweaty pig, I burned my ass on the lightbulb.

I heard a rumor that Speading the Disease was about charlie getting AIDS from a manstitute....( that would exsplain all the weight he lost)....................... and then MOD wrote a song about it to.........
AIDS ( Anal Inflicted Death Sentence) Thats what Charlie gets for having a penis up his ass.......................

Just a rumor, I wonder how they get started?............

old school headbanger said:
I heard a rumor that Speading the Disease was about charlie getting AIDS from a manstitute....( that would exsplain all the weight he lost)....................... and then MOD wrote a song about it to.........
AIDS ( Anal Inflicted Death Sentence) Thats what Charlie gets for having a penis up his ass.......................

Just a rumor, I wonder how they get started?............

Okay, old school headbanger. I know you have a big mouth, but SHIT!!! You CANT suck two cocks at once??? You better shut the fuck up before i bend you over your grandmas rented tv and punish your sweaty ass doggy style. Capiche?? Didnt think so.

Get high buzzing the skidmarks of your sisters sweaty underpants then try to shoot your neighbor with a fucking banana like you did last week.

Here old school headbanger, go fetch a bone.

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
Okay, old school headbanger. I know you have a big mouth, but SHIT!!! You CANT suck two cocks at once??? You better shut the fuck up before i bend you over your grandmas rented tv and punish your sweaty ass doggy style. Capiche?? Didnt think so.

Get high buzzing the skidmarks of your sisters sweaty underpants then try to shoot your neighbor with a fucking banana like you did last week.

Here old school headbanger, go fetch a bone.

Damn, both posts by this guy have alot of gay sex, sounds like a typical Anthrax fan. I heard than Anthrax is the Mongolian word for "pickle smoocher". Maybe im wrong. hmmmmm

Fuck all you faggots!!! Suck me dry -SpreadintheMcGreevey312

Looks like someone is just a little bit confused here. Go back to the Glamthrax board you fucking pussy

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Fuck all you faggots!!! Suck me dry -SpreadintheMcGreevey312

Looks like someone is just a little bit confused here. Go back to the Glamthrax board you fucking pussy

Shut the fuck up, cumbucket. Billy Miliano sucks me off. Who the fuck is he?? I have farted better tunes in the bath than this fuckface. And dont bother bitching at me, you little gargoyle. If i wanted an assholes opinion I would have farted.

You got alot of pent up gay aggression there you little fairy. Whats the matter did your uncle take you out to the toolshed one too many times??????? I don't know about the rest of you guys but the angry gays always make me laugh the most. This fucking jackass in highheels cannot stop talking about dick...Whats the matter Speadinthebuttcheeks is the rotting dead gerbil in your ass making you upset?????