hahahahaha, Milano just got banned from the Anthrax board

#1 milano was a self promoting douche his whole career ... this not new ... he feeds off provocation

#2 why would you want to sink to his level?

dill_the_devil said:
PJ - So how is Milano's 'soapbox of hatred' any different to, say, an Arghoslent album?

What's your point? (And I don't ask that facetiously). It's not like PJ supports Arghoslent or anything NS related either. :confused: Man, if Arghoslent were given a forum board here, PJ would be leading the picket line. :tickled:

dill_the_devil said:
In all fairness (and remember, I've got no great love for Milano myself), he's not really self-promoting - with the exception of that post on the Anthrax forum, he keeps to his own boards.

WHAT???? He purposely went to the Armored Saint board and posted directly at John Bush, trying to start shit as well.

And to answer your other question, I don't support Argo-whoever the fuck you said.

lizard said:
omg omg I did a search and found this

That is fucking hilarious!!!
beerchug.gif

That picture is creepy.

Papa Josh said:
WHAT???? He purposely went to the Armored Saint board and posted directly at John Bush, trying to start shit as well.

And to answer your other question, I don't support Argo-whoever the fuck you said.

Didn't spot the Armored Saint post... but even so, you went to Milano's board and posted directly at him, trying to start shit... it all just seems rather pointless...

hahaha that's like the scene in Kentucky Fried Movie and they have the stunt man put his helmet on, walk into the middle of a group of huge black dudes playing quarters against a wall and he yells "NIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSS!!!!" and then runs away.

Fucking rocks.

dill_the_devil said:
PJ - So how is Milano's 'soapbox of hatred' any different to, say, an Arghoslent album?

Besides one sounding like a petulant old bastard desperate to offend and the other taking themselves too seriously, it's approximately the same difference as making an ethnic joke and actually believing it. In their own way they're equally ridiculous.