hahahahaha, Milano just got banned from the Anthrax board

I am going on the Nile board to confront the Continual Stubby Fingered Pale Haired One about his dewey decimal system skills :loco:

lurch70 said:
I am going on the Nile board to confront the Continual Stubby Fingered Pale Haired One about his dewey decimal system skills :loco:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought buzzards were cute and cuddly. :(

Papa Josh said:
No, I cannot post a thing on his board, and after being threatened with a total ban, I wouldn't attempt to.

No I meant that you were really "old school headbanger" here trying to start a war with yourself...ok, joke is lame now that I've explained it. [/failed comedian]

Papa Josh said:
:lol: Priceless.

The dude works at a dump strip club in Austin.

:lol: :lol: Even better.
As a bouncer?

lurch70 said:
it's all fun though ... it's just funny how all the Anthrax fanboys react to stuff.
never understood how a band can have such effect on people ?!?!?!?
it's fucking music people ... entertainment ... chill :lol:

Haha, try getting that through their thick skulls...anyone questions the status quo there and they all fly into a panic. SHEEP!

But anyway....PJ, isn't it about time you dropped this? I'm not surprised Billy's resorting to low blows considering how often you provoke him...

Ayeka said:
Haha, try getting that through their thick skulls...anyone questions the status quo there and they all fly into a panic. SHEEP!

But anyway....PJ, isn't it about time you dropped this? I'm not surprised Billy's resorting to low blows considering how often you provoke him...

Actually, the wife is pretty pissed about that comment that he made. He should be glad she can't get to him, women in Texas are fuckin nutz!!! :loco:

In my opinion, the sack of shit deserves to be provoked.

And the wife wants to make sure that he sees this:

You are the lowest form of what could be classified as a human being. You are worthless and do nothing to better this world; you only serve to perpetuate the things you ignorantly denounce. The pathetic shit smear you have thus far left on this world will be quickly wiped away when you die cold and alone.

Papa Josh said:
Actually, the wife is pretty pissed about that comment that he made. He should be glad she can't get to him, women in Texas are fuckin nutz!!! :loco:

Well, no doubt he wouldn't have made it and your wife wouldn't be pissed off if you didn't keep hounding him at every opportunity :erk:

In my opinion, the sack of shit deserves to be provoked.

Well, yeah, I can see where you're coming from, he rises to the bait every time. But....yeesh, fukkit, I dunno...hope you're proud.

Actually I am. It always makes me smile when I post up truth and an idiot like Milano can only come back with "your kid is an ugly midget, you'rea child molester!!"

No wonder he works as a dj/bouncer at a strip club, and a dive at that!!

The only thing that would satisfy me more would be to know that our review and others like it cost him his deal with Nuclear Blast.

Personally, I think he should be removed from UM altogether. All he does is spread hate, how does he contribute productively to the metal community. By giving Deron money for his soapbox of hatred to stay online? Sorry to say it, but I would have to question my integrity if I was taking money from this assclown. To me, it's like accepting dirty money...

Ayeka, the point is, this guy postures himself as the big dog on the block, afraid of nothing, untrammeled, practically daring others to contradict him, throwing down the gauntlet to one and all to step up and say something. And then when they do he turns into a 280 lb diaper wearing infant.

and anyway:
700039.jpg

lizard said:
Ayeka, the point is, this guy postures himself as the big dog on the block, afraid of nothing, untrammeled, practically daring others to contradict him, throwing down the gauntlet to one and all to step up and say something. And then when they do he turns into a 280 lb diaper wearing infant.

and anyway:
700039.jpg

Or he just closes the thread. :D