hibernal u are a sad person

Unlit Flames

Carpathian Crypt
Dec 26, 2001
what the fuck are u thinking saying that it sucked. hell you prove that we did evolve. look at your logic i guess apes too had to eveolve from sumtin. i loved prometheus except some jock broke it cuz i was listenin to it and i was talking to his girlfriend. she dumped him and beat the shit outta him so it was worth it. wait no it wasn't arghhh. hibernal sell me your copy if u got one. it is maybe their best well it's their worst but it's still the best in a sense. i mean the beatles wouldnt be who they were if they didnt go out on a limb and change their music. i guess cuz of all the negative feedback from equilinrium and since they broke up they decided what the hell why not and besides look at the kind of bands they wanted to be in. one of em is ina techno band is what i heard.

VOIVOD sorta sounds like that i guess but its not as fast and thrashy

When I was 16 Voivod was my biggest inspiration. The albums Dimension Hatross and Nothingface will always hold a special place in the deepest regions of my mind. Some of the BEST lyrics I've ever seen. Amazing.

I met the guys once (after the decided to suck and stop being proggy) and they said that their old singer Snake has a restaurant in Montreal. I would love to go there and meet him, it would be amazing to me, he's one of my biggest idols ever. Snake rules.

Satori