Hidden GOTE Message

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
What does that reversed message say in the end of GOTE. I just heard it while listening to the end of gung-ho. Wait a while after that song is over and you'll hear it. There is a way to reverse it with sound recorder. I have does this before with ICP and Twiztid songs. Also, there is the song Lone justice at the end too. Damnm i barely found that out today.

okay im gonna slap my hand on my forehead now for being a dumbass...

they put the track backwards intentionally as a lead in...

thank you for correcting me greg.

Buddy20Christ2.jpg

Well, I'm not a true fan because I prefer John Bush over Joey Belladonna, but I think it is Lone Justice backwards, and then Lone Justice.
I knew this was on the US version of GO2E, weeks before it was released, because Charlie told me so.
But what do I know??? I'm no "true fan".

Hey guys it's just me. I was just tacking on a question to the end of a thread. To tell you the truth I don't know the answer to my question. I was trying to egg ya on. Also, my question strictly went for STD album. A friend and I (before cd's) thought we figured it out but couldn't get the last line. Just kick my ass! Go ahead! Sorry :)

Oh shit, I just caught up on some threads and I see the confusion with this AM guy. So, on one hand I unconsciously made a funny but realistically I was hoping for legit answer but I did try a little trickery and now I'm babbling...