High Quality Heir Apparent Video

Nov 5, 2006
This is the same thing but taken by another person. The quality is good, Check it out:
[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7413196368343592012&q=opeth&total=3436&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=4[/ame]

This was miles better than the previous video, the song is brutal! If only the people would just shut up and stop clapping. I mean who the hell claps while hearing Opeth? Damn...

Cheers for the link. After hearing some of the other gigs and Masters it pissed me off how much better the quality was compared to the Heir Apparent clip, but this is much better.

Hehe, they have a thread of this over at Metal Archives. Some do not like it...

Yep, it sure as hell reminded me why I hate Opeth so fucking much. Seriously, I think Opeth and Gojira are the only two bands that manage to give me an honest to god migraine.

Wooot!

Just wait til this album comes out! IF the rest of it is anything like this song then God help us cause it's gonna SUCK! and I hope I'm wrong, but apparently I'm all alone on this and the rest of you think this song is the fucking shit, when it reminds me of all the parts on GR that I didn't like . . . . yea I dont' know what I'm talking about, what the fuck ever. The keyboardss suck!

^I'm sorry, but do you happen to have an extra 21st chromosome?

Its fucking brutal, some old opethlike parts transformed into something new?
Can't wait!

The first time I heard The Grand Conjuration I was fearful of what the rest of the album was going to sound like. Once I heard it with the rest of the album I thought it was better, not my favorite, but not bad. After hearing this better quality version, I like it, I just don't think it's awsome. IMO the first riff reminds me of something off of Morningrise, and the last riff reminds me of something off MAYH which I like. There are a couple parts in there that are a little sketchy for me but I think if I listen to the album i'll enjoy it more.

My god, this song is simply awesome. If anyone had any doubts about the new album, I think this video should clear them immediately. I can hear some Orchid in there, especially the ending, some Deliverance moments and even some Baying of the Hounds. Overall the song is excellent - very dynamic and quite possibly Opeth's heaviest so far! I love it!