hills you are willing to die on

I bought* a new** CD rack and went to set it up last week, and I don't even have the space for the dang thing, let alone more compact discs. I think I might be done collecting.

*found

**vintage

What happens if your hard drive corrupts and your bazillion rips go to the wayside? "Heh time to rip all this bullshit again."

Just send me all your cds post rip, I'll keep and discard accordingly AND pay for shipping. Think of all the physical space you kids will be saving! More room for DeAngelis artwork, basket woven hampers, and Chewy pet towers.

Just send me all your cds post rip, I'll keep and discard accordingly AND pay for shipping. Think of all the physical space you kids will be saving!

Count me in! Be one of those sellers on Discogs with the note "Ripped once and stored on shelf"

But instead of storing it on your Ikea furniture, send to me and I will make sure it is happy with its brothers.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
A hill I'm willing to die on is that Mildred is a great name for a girl. On its own it's kinda dated, but I like the diminutive Millie. Plus, if little Millie grows up to be in an extreme metal band and needs a more brutal nickname, she could go with Dread. Dated things tend to come back in style anyway.

Reactions: einride