HIM - Love Metal

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
I've seen adverts for this album but has anyone got it? I wouldn't buy it cos it's so fuckin cheesy and the crap pentagram with the top turned into a loveheart is just crap.
Just interested to know if it's any good and if it really is metal?

HIM is fucking awful, a pathetic mainstream excuse to try and have a kinda gothic band, the singer's such a dick, they appeal to all the wannabe goth girls who have fake obsessions with blood and razor blades etc...

i love HIM

Love Metal is an excellent album. It has great harmonies and cheesy lyrics like all HIM (who are actually a very good band, once you get past all the unnecessary hatred). So they're a pop band. So 14 year old girls like them. SO FUCKING WHAT. Their music is very well written and performed, they are a good band in my book. This teenybopper angsty bullshit has to end, quit trying to be so anti-mainstream and admit that pop music can be good, regardless of the fanbase.

C-Taylor said:
Their singer doesnt think its right to wash your body or hair, that its unnatural, so that stopped me from listening.

Mike Patton has eaten shit before, that doesn't stop me from thinking he's the best vocalist ever. Who cares about such a small personal view? So he doesn't believe in bathing, so what? As long as you don't have to smell him, how does that bother you?

Their first one, Greatest Lovesongs Vol.666, is a great album. Then they went downhill a bit imo, but they're not really bad.

LuminousAether said:
Mike Patton has eaten shit before, that doesn't stop me from thinking he's the best vocalist ever. Who cares about such a small personal view? So he doesn't believe in bathing, so what? As long as you don't have to smell him, how does that bother you?

the clown from Slipknot got 3 week old chewing gum from under a public toilet seat covered in pubes and piss and ate it, Whats your point?

Finnn said:
Their first one, Greatest Lovesongs Vol.666, is a great album. Then they went downhill a bit imo, but they're not really bad.
Greatest Lovesongs Vol.666 is a great cd, every song is a hit except (Don't Fear) The Reaper, they did shitty job covering that, I liked Razorblade Romance as well, after those 2 the rest do go downhill. Oops! I didn't realize I posted before this! Sorry dudes!