Hiya I'm new at the Old School Forum

Metal Dog said:
I wasn't bashing you :( sorry if it seemed that way but the point was that you would be my pick (if I was single)of the guys from the board thats all didn't mean to upset you :( SORRY
a) I wasn't mad, I was joking too, but I didn't want the new female to be scared with my rotten fame :lol:

b) I didn't mean to sound angry angry (just a bit upset).

c) I appreciate JD defense (even if I tried to make a pass on his sister :lol: ) but was a bit overreacted.

d) Yes I sadly didn't got your innuendo and I'm damn FLATTERED! by it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

e) Get a divorce. :p

Now everybody back to normal, spin the bottle and see who's next.

Peace to all, I love you people (I love double the women) and Bryant don't get any ideas o_O

WIntersReflection said:
:Leans against the wall next to Bryant:

My, they are friendly here, aren't they? lol :}

Ha ha ha, well they are harmless. I guess it's their way of saying they like yoyu already. We are a lighthearted bunch here, but mostother posts are a little more serious. >:p~

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha, well they are harmless. I guess it's their way of saying they like yoyu already. We are a lighthearted bunch here, but mostother posts are a little more serious. >:p~

Bryant

We have to be lighthearted! I dont think its Healthy to be serious all the time!

JonnyD said:
We have to be lighthearted! I dont think its Healthy to be serious all the time!
Very true !! There is a time and place for everything, but I have to be serious enough at work and during football season. This ain't the place for that. :tickled:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Very true !! There is a time and place for everything, but I have to be serious enough at work and during football season. This ain't the place for that. :tickled:

Bryant
This place gives us all somewhere to cutloose abit I enjoy it Granted 95% of my posts are NOT worth reading but its fun!!! .... Tho I am not all that Serious at work hahahahah I just run a all night convenience store :loco:

Bryant said:
Hmmmm.......:Smug: fresh out of smart ass remarks right now.maybe after a couple of beers. :loco:

Bryant
No alcohol. Try asstinence :lol: