Hiya I'm new at the Old School Forum

WIntersReflection said:
Hiya all, I'm new at the Old School Forum but I've been posting at the Tad Morose and Power Quest baords for quite some time. :)

Bryant suggested I come over. :-D :waves:

Welcome. Although I don't use the board I also like Power Quest those guys rock and they are really nice people as well. Have you seen them live?

baldyboy said:
ignore the boys winters-we all know who the dashing handsome guys are round here-its me and the swine! :D

nice to see another lady on the board.welcome :wave:

From a female point of view (i.e. not trying to be the first to letch on you :lol: ) I'd say Wyvern obviously not so likely to jump on you telling you how good looking he is as soon as you join the board and check out the picture thread (he has a cute dog!)

Metal Dog said:
From a female point of view (i.e. not trying to be the first to letch on you :lol: ) I'd say Wyvern obviously not so likely to jump on you telling you how good looking he is as soon as you join the board and check out the picture thread (he has a cute dog!)
Wicked Child said:
Wyvern might go crazy on you, but he's taking medication for it, so it might subside. And i'm the cute one, so love me! Everyone else is dirt free! :)
Alright enough bashing me! I'm not jumping on every female on this board. :err: I tried to found out the singles ones in the beginning, and I did make some innuendos to Kat, that's it.
But my heart belongs to Delize, someone who likes Coroner and Nazareth has to be the woman of my dreams :D

Kentucky Woman she shines in her own kind light

She looks at you once in a day

And what’s wrong and what’s right

And I love her, God knows I love her

Kentucky Woman

She gets to know you

She gets to hold you

Kentucky Woman

She has the kind of turn at the drop of a game

Well all the things she does they turn you on just the same

And I love her, God knows I love her

Kentucky Woman

She gets to know you

She gets to hold you

Kentucky Woman

I don’t want much

The Good Lord’s there beneath the feat

A gentle touch

I’ve had one girl and life its sweet and good

There ain’t no doubt, talking about

Kentucky Woman

She gets to know you

She gets to hold you

Kentucky Woman

Kentucky Woman she shines in her own kind light

She looks at you once in a day

And what’s wrong and what’s right

And I love her, yes I do, I love her

Kentucky Woman

She gets to know you

She gets to hold you

Kentucky Woman

Kentucky Woman

Kentucky Woman

Kentucky Woman

BTW, do we have a picture thread of the ladies in the board?

with bikinis? :lol:

Wyvern said:
Alright enough bashing me! I'm not jumping on every female on this board. :err: I tried to found out the singles ones in the beginning, and I did make some innuendos to Kat, that's it.
But my heart belongs to Delize, someone who likes Coroner and Nazareth has to be the woman of my dreams :D
Actually, I was insinuating you were crazy, as in o_O .

Wyvern said:

I wasn't bashing you :( sorry if it seemed that way but the point was that you would be my pick (if I was single)of the guys from the board thats all didn't mean to upset you :( SORRY

WIntersReflection said:
:Leans against the wall next to Bryant:

My, they are friendly here, aren't they? lol :}

:Leans on the other side of Bryant against the wall :

"Will I take her or is she yours Bryant??" :loco:

Haha, welcome on the board madam !!! :headbang:

Metal Dog said:
Sorry J.D. Iwas just having a bit of fun as well I thought you would be able to take that comment in the light hearted way that it was intended but obviously not so I apologise :(
OH than it is I that should be Apologising! Sorry Metal Dog hahahaha I got so used to fighting with you I cant tell if your joking hahaha Sorry!:D :wave: Did I mention that I am Sorry?!?

WIntersReflection said:
:Leans against the wall next to Bryant:

My, they are friendly here, aren't they? lol :}
We are, but at the same time, dangerously silly. At least some of us. Never a dull moment here, WR. Oh! I never really formally introduced myself. I'm who they Wicked Child, Wicked, The Wicked One, WC or just simply,Nick. Welcome aboard! And liking Savatage is extra points. :D

JonnyD said:
OH than it is I that should be Apologising! Sorry Metal Dog hahahaha I got so used to fighting with you I cant tell if your joking hahaha Sorry!:D :wave: Did I mention that I am Sorry?!?

That damn apologitis is kicking in again isn't it? :D but seriously please don't take offence to anything I say. I'ts quite funny though I managed to upset more people with what I thought to be a fairly innocent post than I ever did in the fight threads. Sorry again J.D. :wave:

Metal Dog said:
That damn apologitis is kicking in again isn't it? :D but seriously please don't take offence to anything I say. I'ts quite funny though I managed to upset more people with what I thought to be a fairly innocent post than I ever did in the fight threads. Sorry again J.D. :wave:

:D its cool hehehe no more sorries hahahaha I will be sure to be abit more lighthearted when reading your posts anyways I would rather have you on my side! hahahaha I could never hold up in a real arguement with you hahaha :Spin: