Hiya I'm new at the Old School Forum

Welcome! But let me give you some advice. Avoid Sixxswine, he tends to bite. And he foams from the mouth, so he might have rabies. Or it's shaving cream, we're not sure yet. JonnyD might hit on you, whether you're a guy OR a girl, it doesn't matter to him. Bryant might sell you drugs, but they aren't drugs. The coke is actually baking soda and the pot is oregano, so don't be fooled. You want the REAL shit, consult Jonny! Wyvern might go crazy on you, but he's taking medication for it, so it might subside. And i'm the cute one, so love me! Everyone else is dirt free! :)

JonnyD said:
NAW! I'm Older more mature Better Lookin and have a Bigger.... Nevermind :D
A bigger shoe size, i know. :D

Older means more wrinkly, deminishing looks and less energy. I'm younger, so i have more energy, my good looks are in their prime and not one old man wrinle on my body. And as for more mature......:lol:

Wicked Child said:
A bigger shoe size, i know. :D

Older means more wrinkly, deminishing looks and less energy. I'm younger, so i have more energy, my good looks are in their prime and not one old man wrinle on my body. And as for more mature......:lol:

Ok so the More Mature part was abit of a strech! But as of yet I do not have a wrinkle and at 3 days away from 26 My Looks are totally in their prime :D .... and my experience is greater than your energetic youth anyday :loco: ..... But why fight hahahaha She will prolly think we are both to die for! We are the best lookin boys here!

JonnyD said:
Ok so the More Mature part was abit of a strech! But as of yet I do not have a wrinkle and at 3 days away from 26 My Looks are totally in their prime :D .... and my experience is greater than your energetic youth anyday :loco: ..... But why fight hahahaha She will prolly think we are both to die for! We are the best lookin boys here!
You might know more moves, but i can go longer than you, thanks to my energy that puts even the Energizer Bunny to shame.

But yeh, why fight! What you said may be a very bold statement, but i have no choice but to agree. To the handsome devils we were cursed to be!:kickass: :D

Wicked Child said:
You might know more moves, but i can go longer than you, thanks to my energy that puts even the Energizer Bunny to shame.

But yeh, why fight! What you said may be a very bold statement, but i have no choice but to agree. To the handsome devils we were cursed to be!:kickass: :D

Jerking off for 2 hours doesnt count!

But yes anyway hahahaha I'll drink to that! its a Great/Terrible thing to look this good :D

WIntersReflection said:
Yes we have at the Tad Morose forum. :>D

I get that question a lot, lol. I'm from the U.S.A. and living there but that hasn't stopped me from loving metal... I've been listening to it since I was four years old :>D
:worship:

Wicked Child said:
Hey, hey, show a little respect for your elders here ;) I swear kids these days, have no manners, talk rude and play with their dick way too much :lol:

Don't you know that every sperm is sacred?? :lol:

Hawk said:
:worship:

Hey, hey, show a little respect for your elders here ;) I swear kids these days, have no manners, talk rude and play with their dick way too much :lol:

Don't you know that every sperm is sacred?? :lol:
:lol: it's true! And as for the dick remark.......ok, that part may be true.:err: Our generation is very wasteful of sperm. But not me, i'm the virgin dude here, remember?

This thread is now officially rated XXX

JonnyD said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHA Fuck you you old Bastid! hahahahahahha
Mmmm not a bad answer
thumb.gif

for a kid :wave: