Prolly Time for an Introduction

Wheezer

Apr 18, 2005
Colorado
Hi, I'm Brent and I'm addicted to Metal. It's been 30 seconds since my last andrenaline rush from a kick ass guitar solo, monster scream, or killer drum fill.

Bryant suggested I come on over and check it out here. We met in another nethood so I've been lurking for a coupla weeks and posting a bit. Johnny D, I met you at ProgPower in September. So I guess I "know" two people in here.

The old school stuff I like: KISS, Zep, Rush, Clapton, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, BOC, etc.

The new stuff: Symphony X, Vanden Plas, Tad Morose, Kamelot, Evergrey, etc.

I guess that about covers it. Looking forward to hanging out in here a bit.

Brent

Welcome Brent! :wave:

I hope you enjoy your stay. If I look at the bands you like this could become your home on the internet! :)

Welcome !!!!! Introduced by Bryant and a friend from JD, haha, you gonna have some fun in here for sure hanging round with these guys !!!

Brent, you know three guys here... I think you know me at least. You weren't that drunk.

Welcome aboard Dude!

Now what do you think about this Urban Legend Deal???

WOW!!!!

Kent

JonnyD said:
Welcome to UMOS Brent!!!! Good to see you here! Finally somebody else that knows what I'm talking about when I tell Tales of a drunken Bryant at the Grenada! :D

Thanks JD and everyone else for the welcome.

I wouldn't have thought that it would have been a problem convincing people about a drunken Bryant. Now watch -- when he sees this he's going to add another noogie onto what he owes me. :)

Narcosynthesys68 said:
Brent, you know three guys here... I think you know me at least. You weren't that drunk.

Welcome aboard Dude!

Now what do you think about this Urban Legend Deal???

WOW!!!!

Kent

Wow! Cool! You're going to think this is funny (at least I hope so) but I just now put your screen name to your face. I feel a little foolish. I wasn't drunk at all because it is impossible for me to even cop a buzz at lower altitudes. I still got the fuckin' hangover the next day though. What the hell!?

Yeah, WOW!!!! indeed. I like Britt's Yoko Breed comment over on the PP board. :D

Welcome to the graveyard, don't mind the corpses :D

Have fun, post hard and bash Metallica :lol:

Wasup Brent ? Good to see you around here. I should be posting some more in the morning. I have had a very busy last couple of days, but UMOS is about to hear all about it.

Bryant

Hey, welcome to the Circus! Metal is one addiction we condone here! Unless you're some weirdo that likes to sniff staples o something..:erk: Anyhoo,you'll fit in fine, it looks like. Just don't be a douche and we'll be nice to ya. :)

Wheezer said:
The old school stuff I like: KISS, Zep, Rush, Clapton, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, BOC, etc.

The new stuff: Symphony X, Vanden Plas, Tad Morose, Kamelot, Evergrey, etc.

I guess that about covers it. Looking forward to hanging out in here a bit.

Brent

You sound like an okay fellow!
X & Vanden Plas?! Two great bands that Bryant turned me onto...
Thanks Bryant!

Bryant said:
Wasup Brent ? Good to see you around here. I should be posting some more in the morning. I have had a very busy last couple of days, but UMOS is about to hear all about it.

Bryant

Hey man! I finally made it here. Busy? I can't understand how you would be busy. :p

Thanks again for the additional welcomes. I promise not to be a douche. I prolly couldn't add much bashing to <used to be metal>lica. Their first three are pretty much it for me. I'm ok with AJFA and the Black album, though. Bryant got me going on VP and Tad Morose. I'm one of the few people that he knows that understands his obsession with Accept.

Brent