hmmm, opinions?

Wolftribe said:
haha sorry dudes, it was directed towards guerilla
What's up man, what's wrong with what I posted.

Ok Hvite Krists dod is too long, I didn't see there was a requirement for length.

Thorns - Vortex is mellow, although a bit monotonous
Nile - To Dream of Ur is mellow
Entombed - Left Hand Path isn't extreme, groovy with a nice ending
Morbid Angel - God of Emptiness is slow as well and catchy

Also add Obituary's cover of Circle of The Tyrants

Possessed - The Exorcist

Morbid Angel - Beneath the Hollow, off the new album

"oh, and LoM, i'm listening to Agalloch, and i'm enjoying it much"

WOO! Good job....sorry about the man titty fucking and michael jackson thing.....it'll never happen again..........I promise.

....Anathema-One Last Goodbye.... surprised Will hasn't brought that up.... or how about Dark Tranquillity-Auctioned... or Lethe for that matter...

HemiGTX said:
Porcupine Tree, Trains. She's sure to love it. Alice in Chains, the whole SAP Ep (or Just Brother), AIC--Nutshell. Mad Season, Long Gone Day. Chances Three, NM. 3 Libras APC, Nonexist instrumentals (like Ataraxia), Testament, Trail of Tears, QR, Silent Lucidity (or something slow off of Empire)....Rainbow--Stone Cold, and throw in a Solitude Aeturnus song.

Oh, and sneak in a Candlemass song. Pow! Right in the kisser!

Hey, Morbid Angel has a beautiful instrumental off of Formulas Fatal to the Flesh...just a thought. Can't remember the name off the top of my head.

yeah, but the nonexist instrumentals tend to end very abruptly b/c they lead into other songs...

i'd say just buy her Opeth's "Damnation"

or make a mix with some from that, then benighted, then harvest, silhouette, face of melinda, patterns in the ivy, patterns in the ivy II, still day beneath the sun... etc

also you could check some amorphis or anathema

Stuff from Finntroll's Visor Om Slutet - Svart Djup and Den Sistas Runans Dans are excellent. Most Katatonia, Opeth's Harvest and Credence and all of Damnation. I'm sure Rotting Christ has a ballad. :tickled: You know Opeth is awesome and Visor Om Slutet is a great album.

Dude you absolutely must include sorrowed man and chances three..... my mom LOVES those tunes

Wolftribe said:
harvest! thanks james
yw, should also through some stratovarious in there, millenium(sp?) and hunting high would go nicly also cold winter nights
some kamelot would also go well
if you cna download, go for the kamelot album dominion (old singer) preferbly the songs crossing two rivers, troubled mind, song of roland, and heaven
:D