holiday plans?

Alwin

problem solver
Dec 4, 2003
NL
anybody got plans for the summer holidays?

me and my gf want to go here:

carcassonne.bmp

Carcassonne in the south of France

------------------------------------------------------
(click on my sig and hear my sound)

wow nice, france is beautiful :)

hm, no plans for a long trip, only a few festivals and gigs here and there, I already gave all my free days for this so there's nothing left.

friday starting with rockhard festival in germany... after that I'll be in Italy and Graz, then maybe the aerodrome near vienna or going to germany (just for fun hehe), then skeleton bash festival (oke, that one is here in innsbruck so no need to travel), then graspop in belgium, then dong open air in germany, end of july I'll be in North Italy and finally the metalcamp in slowenia or summer breeze in germany (cant decide yet)... I wonder where I'll get the money for all these plans :lol: :loco:

just to say I already had my "big" holidays by going to Greece in April :headbang:

hmm, i quite fancy fooking off for a while, am planning to go see tools some time soon. other than that, im planning on going somewhere with root vegetables and wrinkly old women with mustaches, maybe around september time.
and vik and me are hoping to go on a last minute holiday thing maybe in june. doesnt really matter where.

A last minute holiday to Albania, with root vegetables and wrinkly old women with mustaches.

Eiiieieiaaaaoh eiiiiaeiiiaaaeiiiiiiaaaaaah
Ooooohaiiieaooooaaah oohh aii aaaa

(To return to innocence, that is :D )

Well the first half of my holiday plans is already executed, the second will more or less depend on my bands ability of gettin gigs for the summer. Even so, there will be atleast Roskilde festival for me. How about Graspop, sold out already?

Crack Hitler said:
How about Graspop, sold out already?
nope.. and i don't have an idea if it will be.. cause they made the area bigger so.. but there are still tickets left, wanne beer?

my plans are

paris and pinkpop next weekend
hopefully dynamo open air the week after
then nothing planned

25-28 june graspop
29june - 5 july rock werchter
7 - 21 july camp with chiro
22/23 july - 4/5 august berlin and finland
6 - 9 august weekend with chiro and after that i will sleep one whole week i think..
then it's the antilian fest and our party with chiro

the week after it's pukkelpop
a week later it's some fest in holland and then the money will be all gone and have to look for a job...

Finland from June 23rd till July 19th, first two weeks in Lahti and the second ones in Helsinki. There: KoriaRoll, Tuska, hopefully Nummirock.

Afterwards: (maybe) Wacken, Summer Breeze (for sure) and (maybe) Up From The Ground Festival

Hope to make it to Croatia again as well.. miss the sea and the family..

Alwin said:
anybody got plans for the summer holidays?

me and my gf want to go here:

carcassonne.bmp

Carcassonne in the south of France

------------------------------------------------------
(click on my sig and hear my sound)

Excellent choice, you'll taste the best of our Cuisine (be sure to check Le Cassoulet) and behold beautiful landscapes there !

fuck a piece of metal and listen to beer OR fuck with a beer bottle and listen to metal?