holiday plans?

without said:
I plan to take a long trip with 3 friends of mine..

portugal : lisbon/ porto
spain : madrid, barcelona /valencia
france: nice / paris
belgium : antwrep (?) / brussel
netherlands : amsterdam

if they can't come with me, I'll go to italy alone for 2 weeks
enjoy yer trip, and maybe you get to see some parts of germany as well!

For taking a holiday one must have a job...but i don't have a job...and i don't have enough money to go anywhere... :(
So, i'll remain here in my town, where there's nothing to do...
What a sad situation...! :( :cry:

DragonLady1 said:
cant wait for tomorrow, berlin I'm comiinnnggg hehe ;)
and who knows maybe our little crazy plan will work, if not we will surely find another crazy story ;)
There you go: Our crazy little plan worked out. :loco: Adventures on Polish highways in total darkness (pothole panic...), the desperate search for someone who's capable of speaking a few words of English, hours of driving in the pouring rain in the middle of nothing (with Pearl Jam tunes in our ears)...
Thanks a lot for the great weekend! Feel free to come over anytime again to discover more of Berlin (or Poland :loco: ). It was good to have you here. :)
Looking forward to seeing the weekend pics, hehe. :dopey:
Hope you had a safe trip and managed to find your way back into reality... :wave:

DragonLady1 said:
take maren with u, she's the best travel company one can have, I know what I'm saying :) :headbang:
if she likes..she can join..

Eos said:
You're going to Finland? When? Where?
when.. i thought about taking of in belgium the 23th of july and staying there with elska till the 3th of august.. '(maybe a bith more..)
and this all hitch hicking..

snow2fall said:
Cheers, mate! Finland's a nice idea, but not this summer... Have fun up there with Elska! :headbang: :loco:
yeah, i will..
ankkarock :headbang: with the bloodhoundgang, the cardigans, the rasmus, the darkness..and a bunch of finnish bands with weird names... :lol: :headbang: (these ' :headbang: ' are ironic, BUT it is a festival so...

no metal or hardrockfestival there then?

DragonLady1 said:
ah next year we'll just take the car and go up north hm maren? hehe, I really like that idea!
Yeah, let's see if we can put it into practice. :loco:

DragonLady1 said:
btw... got a festival home for us today hehe ;)
Brilliant. :hotjump: So we won't have to beg for shelter... :loco:

Btw: Could you please send me the pics of our adventure trip and sightseeing tour? I'm soo curious. :dopey: Thank you... :headbang:

marginalé said:
when.. i thought about taking of in belgium the 23th of july and staying there with elska till the 3th of august.. '(maybe a bith more..)
and this all hitch hicking..
I'm going on June 23rd and staying till July 19th so we'll just miss eachother :( .. Ankkarock was funny last year, tho I only saw one band on the second day o_O (gee, the beer in the vip area there is for free!!! :D ).
I'm looking forward to Nummirock and Tuska the most. I also will most probably go to the Tammerfest on July 14th.. Charon, Entwine and Sentenced in the same club on the same evening :worship::worship:

I have the fortunate opportunity to go and spend time with someone dear, and being able to do some work at the same time!!! :)