holiday plans?

cedarbreed said:
Excellent choice, you'll taste the best of our Cuisine (be sure to check Le Cassoulet) and behold beautiful landscapes there !
Be careful Arnaud not to discourage our friends...but it is sure that Cassoulet has a real farting spirit...:tickled:
And Cassoulet like for the best French stuff...I don't really know:tickled:
:headbang:

I will... well still dont know how to get there, but I'll find a way... arnaud, need someone to take pics? I'm still looking for a photopass... I'll write a review about the thing for a dutch magazine, they got me a press card but still need a photopass *picture addicted* hehe

snow2fall said:
Check out http://www.eurolines.com/ . There are bus connections from Austria (Vienna, Salzburg) to Belgium (Brussels, Antwerp). I think I'll get off in Antwerp, then probably take a train to Turnhout - and hope for someone to pick me up... :erk:

:wave:
you can take a train from antwerp to heist-op-den-berg and we'll pick you up there. or we pick you up just in antwerp. as you wish. ;)

cheers, well the bus problem is they are only going from linz, what is 3 hours away from here... that would take me too long... I might try to get a night train, there are some cheap fares (spar night starting at 29 euros from munich to brussels)... there are some ppl who wanna go with a small bus from here but they need a second driver and I cant drive :erk:

i also volunteer to pick ppl up at the station of herentals, lier, heist op den berg, or even turnhout. if anybody would need any kind of support, just let me know. i'd be glad to help if possible

I wanted to go camping today and tomorrow but looking at the weather i dont think we will :erk:

but were going to the lakes in august
rates-lake-district.jpg

main_Bassenthwaite.JPG

oh susie that looks great!

ah well, now I really want more festivals, rockhard fest was great! more holidays coming, next week I only have to work for 2 days hehe and then I plan to go to Berlin to my sweetie maren :hotjump:

DragonLady1 said:
more holidays coming, next week I only have to work for 2 days hehe and then I plan to go to Berlin to my sweetie maren :hotjump:
Can't wait to see you again! Let's rock the city, hehe... And don't forget to bring your camera. Apart from all the dirt and building sites, there are also some nice spots in this city. :wave:

awww wish we was going... but exams n not being able to get time off n that has hindered our graspop going experience somewhat.

Me n blackeyed are considering tunisia in january maybe a few trips inbetween.

I wanna go alton towers. If you have ever been here then you will know the sheer childish pleasure of alton towers.

Ok. Can someone put it in a nutshell just where in Belgium I need to go for this fest and are there some festival buses running from some nearby city when I arrive by train? The thing is my moms net connection is dead slow so I can't be arsed to find them answers myself :D

oh yeah, and can I somehow make sure there will be a ticket for me when I arrive or do I have to just keep my fingers crossed?

were do you arrive? brussels? and when?

and there are still tickets left, so.. i don't think it will be sold out..

Crack Hitler said:
I dunno. I'm planning to take a train as far as I can go, so which is the nearest city I can go to by train?
i guess Mol is the nearset city. you can get there by train from Antwerp. there will be busses to take you from the station of Mol to the festival site i think