holiday plans?

elzka said:
hoi eos! fancy a pint together when youre around? let me know if you wanna meet!
SUUURE!! Would be really great!! I'm arriving in Helsinki 23rd in the afternoon. I will catch the bus there to Lahti. Going to Nummirock with Entwine as their official photographer :D *g*. I will stay in Lahti for about two weeks and then heading for Helsinki where I'll spend another two weeks :hotjump:. I will surely be at the Tuska festival and I'm thinking about Tammerfest on the 14th.. not sure yet.. have to check the prices for the bus *gg*
I suppose you have a mobile..? So I can let you know when exactlly I will be in Helsinki :).. Watch out for the Trolls for I won't be far away *g*
And check your PM *gg*

Shelley

Berlin meets RotterdOOm... :loco:

june04_oldemeraldisle.jpg

I wish I could go to Graspop and see some great bands but I dont have the money. So Iam only going to Roskilde Festival.

me I don't plan anything... exams are taking half of my holiday :erk:
after I will go to some festivals like I always do. Of course I would prefer something more special this year...

...ohh, maybe there's something, dad wants to go to Britain by car with me&my sis to help her (I mean my sister, not dad :Smug: ) practicing English. He is quite into it, but from the real side I think we won't have the money for such a trip. Not to mention that I won't say yes for his idea of speaking English to each other as well all the time. I'm not an egoist or something, but thinking about their English it would be like I talk, they listen :yell:

I plan to take a long trip with 3 friends of mine..

portugal : lisbon/ porto
spain : madrid, barcelona /valencia
france: nice / paris
belgium : antwrep (?) / brussel
netherlands : amsterdam

if they can't come with me, I'll go to italy alone for 2 weeks