"Holocaust and WW2 Fatigue"

i kinda skimmed the thread so i dunno if these points have been brough up....

the A bombs were dropped for a number of reasons, first and most important was to stop the war. the US was considdering an invasion of japan with a projected possible loss of 1 million soldiers, so dropping some bombs was a more attractive option. the A bombs killed less people than the regular fire-bombings of tokyo had anyway, and those bombings would have continued so they actually saved a lot of japanese lives as well. claiming it was military tagets was BS though, they dropped the bombs over the most populated areas i.e. residential. the reason for the second was to show japan AND the rest of the world (especially russia who we knew would be our biggest rival for world supremecy) that we had as many of these motherfuckers as we needed to take out our enemies (even though we only had those 2 at the time). japan didnt really have a chance to surrender in between the two even though they probably wouldnt have anyway...so id say dropping the bombs was the best solution. way better than a fuckin invasion.
-neal

By skimming the thread you ignored the point that the Japanese were seeking a surrender anyway...

I will (when I have enough money) get a hellakool tattoo with just that part (The RC one, not the one Erik quoted) on my arm.
EDIT: Not in english, of course. Original version or possibly in Icelandic or Swedish. All written in runes and a fancy snake twirling about it.
And, when making the new shirts (troooooooooooo or whatever it was), will you skip the purple?

Sorath said:
I will (when I have enough money) get a hellakool tattoo with just that part (The RC one, not the one Erik quoted) on my arm.
EDIT: Not in english, of course. Original version or possibly in Icelandic or Swedish. All written in runes and a fancy snake twirling about it.
You can become our mascot.

And, when making the new shirts (troooooooooooo or whatever it was), will you skip the purple?
Well, it might not be that tr00oo.

Sorath said:
Still quite gay.
I dunno - I think it's kinda Katatonic at times.

dods-cover.jpg
bmd-cover.jpg

JayKeeley, does that mean I can choose whatever promos I like from the ones you get without having to review any of it? In that case, I'm in.
You can have a purple shirt.

When did purple turn gay, anyhow? I don't remember it always thought of as such...

I still don't think it is. ;)

Well, Sorath thinks Katatonia's gay, too, so you're not going to convince him that purple ain't gay with Katatonia covers. THIS, however:

Mayhem_-_De_Mysteriis_Dom_Sathanas-back.jpg

the TRUE Mayhem were above all others, so while Katatonia is gay (I've got JHVA Elohim Meth and Dance of December Souls and quite like both, but the later tracks Erik has shown me are all gay. Possibly with the exception of BMD.), Mayhem gets away with using purple in their layout.

You know that any of these corpsepaint wearing bands is simply ripping off K.I.S.S.? That's just as bad as purple :p