Holy crap.

First off, I take that as a compliment because the two of them are good-looking guys. Secondly, how the hell does fishing on a dock make me gay? Do you know what it means to be gay?

James shows me what it means to be gay almost every night in IRC... with the help of Jeremy of course.

They're like the 3 amigos, except 2, and more gay.

EricT said:
James shows me what it means to be gay almost every night in IRC... with the help of Jeremy of course.

They're like the 3 amigos, except 2, and more gay.

YEs, but james showed me in person, with his mouth

Lightning hit my house some years back. Lost a stereo, phone, answering machine, lamp and adaptor cord for one of my effects pedals. The effect cord was plugged into the outlet (but not into the pedal) right next to where the lightning hit, I was about 10-15 feet from it and freaked out when a blue arc of electricity shot out towards me. Frikin' static electricity had every hair on my body standing straight up, my ex-wife laughed her ass off till she saw all the damage.

Lightning is cool to look at, but sux when it hits your house. :ill:

metalskater7 said:
First off, I take that as a compliment because the two of them are good-looking guys. Secondly, how the hell does fishing on a dock make me gay? Do you know what it means to be gay?

She's probably referring to the fact that you and I were having sex at the time.

Not a good idea for sure but making sweet gay love in the middle of a thunderstorm was hawt.

I am surry to hear that, as this stuff costs quite a lot. (at least for me, a working man). Hope you solve your problems as painlessly as possible. A UPS might have helped there, but then again not.

But I think you can make something good out of it. This is how:
Distorded Mind could make a concept album about storms, the calm before them, their might when striking, the tragedy of their remains and a scientific solution of how to destroy them, or at least reduce their might. It could be called "Electrified Mind".

Of course the album will be instrumental, but all riffy and all. Some kind of mix betweeen PoE / Individual Thought Patterns / Apocalyptica

Souls of Black said:
Lightning is cool to look at, but sux when it hits your house. :ill:

Tell me about it. I own a house that sits on top of a large granite, well, boulder, for lack of a better word, in an area (Lake Gaston) that gets violent thundeerstorms in the summer. We apparently have the Best Ground Around, 'cause lightning loves us. We've lost 3 phones and an answering machine in the last year, and had a couple of things scorched, while trying to resolve a ground potential problem between out power and phones.

Not as bad as Will, but I sympathize.

Will Bozarth said:
"(at least for me, a working man)"

I bet it's even more expensive for me, because I make about $250 every 2 weeks. sooooooooo....
well, I make abouy 600Euros/month, which is bit more than you and have muuuuuuuuch more expenses than you, so I wouldnt say so...

Ask Tee about the details.