HOLY FUCKING SHIT

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
Hello again Max.

I received your demo today and wanted to thank you again. It is absolutely fantastic (which I of course already knew)! Please do tell me when Runedance is complete as I would love to get a copy.

I actually have been spreading your music already and wanted to let you know that John Haughm (Agalloch) is quite a fan of your music. He wanted to write you a quick note but seeing as how he does not have a my-space page of his own he is writing below this letter.

Again, Thank you and all the best!
V~

Max...

Your music has a lot of feeling and spirit which is something I miss in the current metal (and music in general) scene. It is refereshing to say the least. I look forward to hearing "Runedance" when it is released. Perhaps we can do a trade when I get my copies of "Ashes Against The Grain" (whenever it gets finished!) from TER. Take care and keep up the fine work.

Regards,
J. Haughm

-----------------well okay now i can die happy

that's cool dude ... I can imagine the excitement you must feel.
your demo does fucking rule though ...

Yeah by the way, sorry if you guys are getting sick of my stupid Noltem-related threads. I posted this immediately out of pure excitement. Just let me know if it's too much!

MFJ said:
Yeah by the way, sorry if you guys are getting sick of my stupid Noltem-related threads. I posted this immediately out of pure excitement. Just let me know if it's too much!

Do you want me to delete this thread? Just let me know.

MFJ said:

:lol: ... you are way overexposed at this point

Nemtheanga

MFJ said:

Nope. I think it's cool that we have some musicians who surely will go on to great things that hang in the forum (meaning you, Erik, footbalm, of course).

MFJ said:
only if YOU guys want it deleted. I just want to confirm that I'm not being an annoying 17-year old.

OK I'll delete it then.

For fucks sake, I KEED I KEED. We should sticky the bitch.

163211__fred_l.jpg