HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Who/what is V.?

v_uk_pb2.jpg

She's a woman in Portland who took all of the photography for the Wooden-Box edition of Pale Folklore (and other stuff for Agalloch, I believe).

Awesome man. I think that's the first time EVER that I've seen Haughm acting personable. Maybe he's not such an angry guy.

He needs to finish his record though. Stat.

Why do I not own any Noltem release yet? MFJ, help me remedy this.

Haughm is actually a really nice guy. I contacted him regarding a demo I bought on eBay and when he learned that I had been ripped off (he was not the seller) he offered me a free longsleeve. Sadly it was not my size so I declined.

Oh, and the new Agalloch is finished I think. Read something about it somewhere.

I had not heard it and I think it's fucking great. Like I said a long time ago: at least as good as most cds I've paid good money for.

MFJ said:
I posted this like five months ago and I'm sure many of you have heard it, but I know for a fact that some of you haven't. This is a rough (sometimes poorly played, no vocals or bass) version of the first EP track "Windhall". I've grown to be pretty proud of this one, have at it!

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2M3C4HX3UCLKY1ZQVP1FT11XZF

Is it just me or did you change the name of that track?

You know what, I think I'm going to wait for the final product. Same with October Falls stuff. I'm weak so I download the previews, but really I should wait until the artist is complete with his art. :cool: