holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit stone baby holy shit

ok to top it off, a few nights ago, i had a dream about a haunted baby made out of stone (a baby statue.) it was apparently my baby, and it had died somehow. i had immaculately conceived it. it was following me around emitting these terrifying sounds - a cross between a really loud door creaking open and shut, laughter, and crying.

there was also some half-fox half-man creature in my backyard too (and weirdly, he was sort of hot? and 12.) eating this white soup out of a hole in the ground, as if this hole were a bowl. i was starving so i decided to befriend him just so he would give me some of his soup.

the soup tasted like mouse milk, and at the bottom of it, there was this sopping wet dead mouse! the fox man swats my hand away and SHOUTS 'don't EAT that! it's MINE!"

and i was all, "well i didn't want it anyway" and gave him a sweet smile, very friendly.

i went off subject.
the fact of the matter is that i dreamt about immaculately conceiving a baby and it was made out of stone in my dream BEFORE the news of the woman in zaire and her stone baby.

this must be SOMETHING, right?

weird dream, anomalous heartbeat in my stomach, etc?

that is somewhat disturbing, but also very interesting, and i think that dream taps into japanese mythology and archetypes in a very big way. you should look into that.

on a side note, the first image is so haunting.

and on another, the_preppy, did i speak to you of the disease my elderly (great) aunt had, and that she eventually died of? i think i might have.

it was something vaguely similar, where her muscles and tendons were hardening under her skin, and... even patches of her skin. it wasn't as pronounced as this stuff buy it stills seemed hideous to me. i could find out from my family what the proper name of it was. this happened last year. the poor woman.

fop2.jpg

uh, goatschool. did her stomach pulsate too? :(

also, what japanese mythology do you see there?

the dream actually started out with fusoya and i exploring an abandoned haunted house we had heard about somewhere. there were two large white tunnels at the top of a mountain which you had to slide down to get to this house.

the entrances to the tunnels were sealed with chicken wire, so we cut these off and slid down. we're in some sort of indoor garden with vines crawling everywhere, and the air is very moist. (like a darkened abandoned isabella gardner museum.)

the first thing we see is a statue of a baby on a pedestal with some sort of plaque on it. i exclaim "holy shit that's creepy!" but i'm really thrilled by it at the same time. the house is actually MY house, but abandoned.

i keep hearing the baby following me with those crazy sounds i described above but no one else can seem to hear it, but OUCH that sound hurts my ears.

then there's a whole segment about this kid that used to live across the street from me exorcising demons by spraying mustard gas on the exterior of my house. and then my next door neighbor jessican pulls up in a black car with a DOPPELGANGER. they're both wearing pink suits, pink shoes, and pearl necklaces. they talk in the same voice. they say "we got married to the second coming of christ and he made us rich" and i think, "that's MY son!"

then they hand me a pink bible and i'm all psyched because i got some great cult literature to add to my collection.

the dream went on and on but uh, i'll stop now.

holy crap, that foetopsy logo IS bad.
i can only assume the band is like 10001249888X as bad.

btw- Forest of Impaled USED to be the most indecipherable logo i'd seen, but that one takes the cake. and FOI is not a bad band- their logo is cool in that it is indecipherable yet depicts a forest with stakes sticking up, similar to those classic vlad the impaler image plates. and they're cool guys to drink with, as most polish guys are.