HOLY SHIT (LITERALLY) NEW POPE OMG

Card.%20Joseph%20Ratzinger.jpg

papa.jpg

Whoa, can you imagine a Catholic-powered Death Star? It could target liberal minded abortion friendly planets like Mars!

I'm glad to be alive in such an era.

0,1020,461486,00.jpg

:lol: That's Germany's best-selling newspaper with the amazing headline "WE ARE POPE". Finally, after two lost world wars and the aching memory of 2002's world cup final, the Germans attain a little bit of Weltmacht.

Shakermaker said:
0,1020,461486,00.jpg

:lol: That's Germany's best-selling newspaper with the amazing headline "WE ARE POPE". Finally, after two lost world wars and the aching memory of 2002's world cup final, the Germans attain a little bit of Weltmacht.

Except that's not a newspaper but toilet roll.

Shakermaker said:
Finally, after two lost world wars and the aching memory of 2002's world cup final, the Germans attain a little bit of Weltmacht.

And don't forget July 30th, 1966. "They think it's all over....IT IS NOW!"

Three lions on the shirt, bitch!

winners.jpg

And this is what the pope looked like back then, as he watched his team go down 4-2 at Wembley Stadium...

180px-Nosferatu.jpg

JayKeeley said:
And this is what the pope looked like back then, as he watched his team go down 4-2 at Wembley Stadium...

180px-Nosferatu.jpg

Then, out of spiteful revenge, he voodooed this handsome innocent baby...
p1-1184916.jpg

...and here came the result
princecharles.jpg

Bottom line: Do Hooligan Popes pour ale in the Holy Chalice?

Hahaha, ethnic diversity runs rampant....

lawnmower man said:
I was expecting a new pope from Latin America.....

Antonio Mena; New York, New York

drug dealer said:
I'm really sad over the result of the cardinals' election. I know Pope Benedict XVI deserves the seat, but you know, why can't the Africans be given a chance.

Lesley Ejiogu; Ikeja, Nigeria