Holy shit sauce UFO footage

Now you're just being silly. Are you the same guy who said a while ago that Lady Gaga was illuminatti?

I am. I prefer getting my information through alternative sources rather than being spoon fed by BBC, Sky News, NBC, MTV, blah blah blah

I am being silly with the last couple of posts yeah, but its getting pretty late here and I've been up all day.

I'm use to being branded the "weird" one or the "stupid" one or the "crazy" one , you get the point. I was expecting mainly skeptics anyway, so its nothing new :p

I am. I prefer getting my information through alternative sources rather than being spoon fed by BBC, Sky News, NBC, MTV, blah blah blah

Alternative = Unsubstantiated = realm of fairy dust = tinfoil hats = invalid.

So let me get this straight, you'll believe anything as long as it doesn't have anything to back it up,
while disregarding anything that is substantiated and verifiable?

conspiracy_theories.png

So let me get this straight, you'll believe anything as long as it doesn't have anything to back it up,
while disregarding anything that is substantiated and verifiable?

I didn't say i believe in anything that cant be backed up and i disregard anything which is verifiable :S

I didn't mention what my other sources were. I simply said I choose not to take all my information from the box in the corner of my room and take that for 110% hard fact.

I'll look at this footage when I get home but yeah that call is definitely falsified.
Here's a story for you:

I used to work as a night shift games tester, so I'd be finishing up around 3am every day and then I'd drive home. One night in 2007 (maybe September?), it was super foggy, I had DVDs I had to return so on my way home I went a different way to usual. As I was heading down one of the main roads (still in my suburb btw), at the top of this hill was a street with a lot of bright light coming from above the middle of the road of the intersection. Now I've lived in this area all my life so I thought it was the street lamps blooming off the fog. I'll tell you exactly what I saw, you can interpret it however you like.
I saw a large round light, with 3 smaller lights surrounding it in the shape of a triangle. It was rotating very slowly and the fog was moving underneath it but I was able to make out that it the shape of whatever the lights were attached to looked like a rounded triangle. It was the size of the intersection, from my perspective. It was so close that the entire inside of my car was lit up it almost looked like daylight.
I just let my car slow down to an idle, was too weirded out to know what was going on. Never saw it again.
If there's any Brisbane peeps on here, I'll show you exactly where it was.

Friends have shown my footage from different "documentaries" such as ancient aliens that explain similar things to what I saw; but I don't want to jump to any weird conclusions.

I'm a bit of a sceptic when it comes to all this stuff but ah.... it's intriguing that's for sure.

IF a life form capable of traveling over such vast distances through the universe its very unlikely that they would have any interest in us at all.
Their civilization would be so advanced that in their eyes, we are ants.. if they stopped by, it wouldn't exactly be a friendly hello.

IF a life form capable of traveling over such vast distances through the universe its very unlikely that they would have any interest in us at all.
Their civilization would be so advanced that in their eyes, we are ants.. if they stopped by, it wouldn't exactly be a friendly hello.
My thoughts exactly..

this is exactly how i feel.

we look at spiders (or any other insects) as inferior species. i can honestly say that i don't think about insects at all. i know they exist but i have no interest in them nor do i have any significant connection to them.

i'm sure that goes with a huge part of the world population.

unless you are studying them... which can also easily be pointed out as the dichotomy of extra terrestrial life forms. (some study us/some ignore us) :zzz:

don't really think so, though.

I dont get non believers!

Non believer: We want proof
Beleiver: Here you go
Non believer: Its shopped, I want more.

There is various angles on some of the videos, different cameras, different people etc.

The problem with believers is that they will take any video for proof.

And of course, there are NO really good video taken from a short distance to any form of alien object that would be able to pass experts examinations, nor taken by a credible accredited scientific entity.

The line in bold is yet to happen, the most interesting cases are only those who haven't been refuted yet, and none of them has been authentified totally, and all "proofs" consist in totally subjective stuff. And for the record, a talk under hypnosis is not considered a proof !

I do think and hope there are other forms of life in the universe, but the probability that one happens to come here with all this distance, the probability that a culture cannot live long enough to reach the ability to travel so fast, the probability that it has come here during the VERY short time of our existence (our knowledge and comprehension is only a few thousands years old) and not miss it by a few thousands of year makes it unlikely (though not impossible) to happen.

Also, there is just many things completely wrong about it. Why would they never have the same vehicles, doing the same colours or having the same form, arriving the same way etc. Why would one arrive in a giant purple burst, another one arrive in a fast meteor way, one just hovering slowly, one being a cigar... Do they watch "Pimp My Flying Saucer" on their TV ? Why wouldn't they want us to know they're here but would arrive over moscow doing a tremendous halo of light ?

I've read a lot of theories and some of them are actually awesome and interesting to think of, but I find all the "UFO" stuff rarely tangible enough to have credibility.

For the record, all meteorologists will tell you there are still many phenomenons we don't know or understand in the atmosphere, and most of them are certainly an explanation for many sightings.

I would find it completely awesome if it was all real but I don't eat those videos. Also, their sensationalism is just completely making the skeptics case (plus, I'm sorry to say the cliché thing, but some of them are just too obviously fake :lol:). Same for the supposedely real call from the former Area 51 employee. Not to mention if USA is hiding something huge, the area 51 is the LAST place where they would do it considering how it would be obvious and how many employees live outside of its limits :lol:

Given the numbers, logic would suggest we are not alone in the universe.

But, I'll quote Dawkins on this one: "Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." Now, impressive light shows are one thing, but some actual tangible evidence would be nice.
We've yet to see a ship on display at the Smithsonian, a body, or an extraterrestrial give a TV interview. I think if a species were trying to make first contact, it would be big fucking news & impossible for a government to cover it up.... see the F117 story.

-0z-

the thing i saw was orb like also. it was gloving orange then it turned grey without changing the size.
i am not a pro in physics but do not gloving objects appear bigger? this one just turned from orange
into gray without actually chanigng it's size.

first i thought that it was a baloon or plane or whatever but then again,
it was very blurry, which means that it was damn far away, right?

the fact that it still looked so huge made me think that it must be
gigantic as things that are far away always look tiny...

it was floating and barely moving, same as you described then suddenly it
started to move and accelerated, two seconds later it was gone, it just faded.

i am not an UFO freak, i also do not believe all the videos and stuff,
but i believe what i see and this thing was not anything made by human hand.

I had a sighting years years ago on the beach that was sort of similar. I really couldn't explain it (but did not consider it "alien" I mean there are so many other possibilties before that !). Until when I saw an helicopter from a very very far distance with particular meteorological conditions and noticed it looked the same, but the first time it looked unreal or not-human for me.

There is an explanation for everything, and the human brain is very good at tunneling its mind.

Given the numbers, logic would suggest we are not alone in the universe.

That's also my vision, though it's a pretty hard task for astrobiologists to determine if it's actually probable, cause the parameters of Drake's equations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation great read, and not it's about lifes in the galaxy, not universe) are totally subjective and it's fucking easy to make a mistake on such a guess about something like that.

Quoted for truth . . . annnnnddd saved.

Confirmation Bias.

Learn it, understand how it works and most of your conspiracy theories will fall apart. Those two words are burned into my memory and always filter out the bullshit.

All they do is play connect the dots but they connect them in a way that if they want a Monkey, they'll get a Monkey, even if the outcome is really a Giraffe. ;)

To believe that we are the only form of "intelligent" life in this universe or other universes is a very shortsighted and limited way of thinking. It's very naive. To assume that another life-form couldn't travel long distances is also naive -- that's assuming they had technology as ours and limited to the same technological advancements or time as we are right now. Who's to say that the theories in Star Trek are that far off? Could there be other quadrants? Could they have trans-warp technology? (Yes I'm a Treky lol) But seriously, to believe we are alone in this vast waste of space just baffles me...

Now, are these videos real? Maybe some of them, or maybe not even any of them, who knows. I too have seen those floating orbs several times over Phoenix and surrounding cities here in Arizona... and I know I wasn't seeing cgi. Was it a UFO? YES - because it was an unidentified flying object. UFO does NOT automatically mean there are aliens... it just means we don't know what it was. All we know is it could be some top secret government aircraft(s). So I believe all of these reports are correct that they are UFO's, considering we still don't know what they are.

Could they be aliens? I think they could be, but the fact is we don't know. People thought the earth was square at one point, so why can't we accept the idea that there might just be far more sophisticated and technologically advanced lifeforms and civilizations out there?

See how everytime this is brought up everybody starts to get all riled up?
has to be something to it then right?

I guess it has to do something with fear. my 2 cents

See how everytime this is brought up everybody starts to get all riled up?
has to be something to it then right?

I guess it has to do something with fear. my 2 cents

The same could be said for the argument for/against religion.