Home gardening magazine: Interview with Clinton about Anthrax

Edward Yawn

New Metal Member
Sep 14, 2005
Under your bed
In this month's issue of Home Gardening magazine there was an interview with Bill Clinton on page 47 where he said that Metallica is better than Anthrax. Is that really true?

Maybe they were in the early 80's but Metallica showed they have no more musical integrity with such pathetic efforts like "black" "load" "re-load" and the god awefull "st. anger". I would listen to the black album any day instead of the above mentioned albums.
Anthrax on the other hand maybe of made a rap song but they never embarrassed thier fans with gay radio POP music like Metallica has done for the last 14 years.

Edward Yawn said:
In this month's issue of Home Gardening magazine there was an interview with Bill Clinton on page 47 where he said that Metallica is better than Anthrax. Is that really true?

Considering you history of bashing Metallica for no good reason, and the fact you most likely just got banned by both the Megadeth AND Metallica boards, I'm not trusting you until you scan and post that article yourself.

LuvataciousSkull said:
Considering you history of bashing Metallica for no good reason, and the fact you most likely just got banned by both the Megadeth AND Metallica boards, I'm not trusting you until you scan and post that article yourself.

Yeah, hes known to have kind of a bad reputation. I barely ever post on the 'Deth board anymore:erk: And damn Mark you have a shitload of posts on the 'Deth board.

LuvataciousSkull said:
Yep. I thank that to me whoring my radio station there a lot. Otherwise, I think it would only be 7000 instead of 11,000.

Yeah, I'm browsing the Forums right now, I only have 150+ posts. My username is Black Mourning. Hey, is anyone else a part of the Deth board that is a part of the Thrax?

MetalThrasher442 said:
Yeah, I'm browsing the Forums right now, I only have 150+ posts. My username is Black Mourning. Hey, is anyone else a part of the Deth board that is a part of the Thrax?
this guy right here

JohnSandman over there

LuvataciousSkull said:
and the fact you most likely just got banned by both the Megadeth AND Metallica boards

I have never been banned from the Megadeth board and I have never been a member of the Metallica board. Please put a dirty tennis sock in your mouth.

LuvataciousSkull said:
I'm not trusting you until you scan and post that article yourself.

Maybe you should read up on satire.
Ever wondered why Home Gardening magazine (which does not even exist) would ever want to interview Clinton?

Edward Yawn said:

Maybe you should read up on satire.
Ever wondered why Home Gardening magazine (which does not even exist) would ever want to interview Clinton?

Perhaps you should read a definition of satire. Your post wasn't satire.

"A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit.
The branch of literature constituting such works. See synonyms at caricature.
Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity."

Your post doesn't expose the folly of gardening magazines, Bill Clinton, or Metallica in anyway. It was at best mildly sarcastic, another attempt to prove you don't like Metallica.

ZeeZooZum said:
It was at best mildly sarcastic, another attempt to prove you don't like Metallica.

If I don't like Metallica why then did I pay 25$ for a brand new copy of And Justice For All... on vinyl?

Or why did I buy the 24 Karat Gold CD remasters of "Ride the Lightning" and "Master of Puppets"?
And thanks for your definition of satire. Have you ever considered a career in comedy?

i would say is some sense metallica is better than anthrax...but in a more correct sense anthrax stomps all over their trendy asses