Home-made Opeth logos

Yeti, also amazingly well done. Only one thing that I really don't like to be honest, and that's the background behind the Opeth logo and the color of the logo itself. I think it stands out a bit too much. All the rest is amazing dude, show us some more.

Yeti, also amazingly well done. Only one thing that I really don't like to be honest, and that's the background behind the Opeth logo and the color of the logo itself. I think it stands out a bit too much. All the rest is amazing dude, show us some more.

Yeah, it does stand out, but my guess is that he just slapped it on there. The drawing is great!

yea I totally grabbed the logo from google and slapped it on them....these are actually part of a series of drawings ive been working on that have nothing to do with opeth, just thought they could pass as opeth covers...thanks for looking!

Not really an Opeth logo, but something inspired by the general setting, and which I was going to use for some of my material:

thesinner2ut8.jpg

For the lettering I took a stock font and edited it considerably.

That sucks. If you're going to post here, post something that is related to the thread's title. Opeth! Not some-kind-of-something-like-pretty-much-or-not-near-of-possibly-if-changed-in-some-way-some-time-some-day-some-how-pictures-that-may have-chances-to-get-if-ever-the-circumstances-are-good-like-a... Opeth picture. Insane.