Homophobia

I will absolutely NOT tolerate homosexuality in front of me under ANY circumstances.
I will walk up to them and say "YOU'RE GONNA LISTEN TO ME!!!!!"
And then I would rip their head top off and fuck their brain.
Thanks for asking

Reactions: Rough Divide
@FEZZILLA

Christians considering homosexuality sinful as a whole may be a very modern thing. Before that, versions of the Bible were all talking about pederasty instead:

Has 'Homosexual' Always Been in the Bible?
also
there are people who say that the verse "a man shall not lie with another man as one would lie with a woman"
should actually be translated as "a man shall not lie down with another man while having sex with a woman"

under this translation of the verse (which fits better into the list of sex-sins of leviticus 18) the verse has nothing to do with homosexuality
the verse is actually prohibiting the situation of a pregnant woman not knowing which dude knocked her up
this doesn't just merely fit in way better than a weirdly place prohibition against man-on-man sex
this new translation explains why the sex-sin-list does not mention lesbian-sex
and also
this rule against the situation of a pregnant woman not knowing who knocked her up explains why Sara and Rachel and Leah all gave their female servants to their husbands for breeding
this rule against the pregnant woman not knowing who knocked her up would have also been necessary for the creation of Patriarchal society
(the Pentateuch has multiple references to pagan women being referred to as the-daughter-of-the-daughter-of-the-daughter) and the tribe that the Israelites kill at the end of the Book Of Numbers is a Matriarchal tribe

@Scortinator

@FEZZILLA

I don't think it's really up for debate here especially being in 2021 but I can guarantee you I wont go in that McDonalds like your friend here said they can have their gay party somewhere else not in my presence though

the whole fucking point of the McDonald's scenario
was that if the gay couple doesn't even notice that you're even fucking there,
then the fact that they are gay shouldn't fucking stop you from eating your McDonald's lunch

What is a mental sickness is when you gay freaks start calling us straight people mentally sick just because we are not gay. You gays claim you are born that way. With that same claim that you make you should also believe that there are people not born gay. Thus those who are not born gay will have zero interest in your gay fantasies etc. Yet, you gays believe that everyone should be forced by the government's hand to accept your ideology since your pseudoscientists from the communist party say you are born that way (which you are not).

Homophobia is defined as having an irrational fear of homosexuality. Homophobia is a real thing. I crack jokes at work that are derived from homophobia--like, for example, how I bought a certain hat because I don't want anyone to think I'm gay. That's homophobia. That's what makes comedy as well. Its irrational. Yet comedy chimes in on irrational thought which is what makes people laugh.

However, on a more serious note, the rejection of homosexuality is natural--whether you believe in evolution theory or the Bible. There is no worldview that defends it as part of human nature. After all, gay couples are incapable of breeding on their own.

Homosexuality from the Christian point of view is immoral. Christian parents don't want their kids exposed to such immoral sexuality since parents want what's best for their children. Yet homosexuals refuse to accept what parents think and want to force themselves on their children anyway, just as the homosexuals wanted to force themselves on angels in Sodom & Gomorrah. Moreover--and this is important--homosexuality is mentioned in EndTime prophecy in Romans 1:18-32. This passsges attributes the sin of homosexuality to evolution theory since there are no morals in evolution theory (even though homosexuality undermines survival of the fittest doctrine).
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+1:18-32&version=MEV

Christian ministers have warned for decades that homosexuals were coming for our children to pervert them into their occult ideology. Today, not that gays have been given special rights that straight people don't have, now speak openly about their agenda. Here they openly confess they are coming for our children. And yet somehow you want us Christians to reject Bible prophecy that foreseen these actions 2000 years before gays publicly admitted it.

Homophobia? I don't think so. There is nothing irrational about our rejection of homosexuality.

What is a mental sickness is when you gay freaks start calling us straight people mentally sick just because we are not gay. You gays claim you are born that way. With that same claim that you make you should also believe that there are people not born gay. Thus those who are not born gay will have zero interest in your gay fantasies etc. Yet, you gays believe that everyone should be forced by the government's hand to accept your ideology since your pseudoscientists from the communist party say you are born that way (which you are not).

Homophobia is defined as having an irrational fear of homosexuality. Homophobia is a real thing. I crack jokes at work that are derived from homophobia--like, for example, how I bought a certain hat because I don't want anyone to think I'm gay. That's homophobia. That's what makes comedy as well. Its irrational. Yet comedy chimes in on irrational thought which is what makes people laugh.

However, on a more serious note, the rejection of homosexuality is natural--whether you believe in evolution theory or the Bible. There is no worldview that defends it as part of human nature. After all, gay couples are incapable of breeding on their own.

Homosexuality from the Christian point of view is immoral. Christian parents don't want their kids exposed to such immoral sexuality since parents want what's best for their children. Yet homosexuals refuse to accept what parents think and want to force themselves on their children anyway, just as the homosexuals wanted to force themselves on angels in Sodom & Gomorrah. Moreover--and this is important--homosexuality is mentioned in EndTime prophecy in Romans 1:18-32. This passsges attributes the sin of homosexuality to evolution theory since there are no morals in evolution theory (even though homosexuality undermines survival of the fittest doctrine).
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+1:18-32&version=MEV

Christian ministers have warned for decades that homosexuals were coming for our children to pervert them into their occult ideology. Today, not that gays have been given special rights that straight people don't have, now speak openly about their agenda. Here they openly confess they are coming for our children. And yet somehow you want us Christians to reject Bible prophecy that foreseen these actions 2000 years before gays publicly admitted it.

Homophobia? I don't think so. There is nothing irrational about our rejection of homosexuality.

my point was
that if you remove religion, homophobia doesn't have a leg to stand on
without God telling you gay = bad
straight people should be capable of tolerating gay people

I didn’t read one word of this thread. If you want to have sex with another man. Good. If you’re a straight man and still care about that, what, are you a peeping Tom?

I am gay and only speak for myself not anyone else, but a bit bemused why some people who say that they are not gay are so interested in the subject.
For me the real choice is either to be celibate or to be gay. I don't have the option to sudddenly become heterosexual .

I didn’t read one word of this thread. If you want to have sex with another man. Good. If you’re a straight man and still care about that, what, are you a peeping Tom?