Homophobia

@Bloopy I had a (post-modern) feeling this cunt wasn't worth responding seriously to.
you've lost at the second you defend faggotry since it is the opposition of nature and you are part of nature. I can tell you this much, and yes this is an anecdote. If I see two blokes fucking going for it I feel repulsed, that is not the effect of a social construction it is the effect of deep seated primitive disgust at such a thing. My misses also feels absolute disgust at that sort of behaviour and this is why gays have been oppressed, because our nature is repulsed by faggotry, that is not homophobia it's repulsion. Again, I am not advocated for murdering gays or anything like that, if you see what I originally said, they should go all out and be faggots if they want but pushing homosexuality in society is anti-nature, anti-life and disgusting for already mentioned reasons. Two women going at it is hot, everyone thinks that, why is everyone repulsed by faggotry? Because it is unnatural and weird.

Animals being faggots is not an argument for it being natural, animals can also be traumatized and have mental illness. They also kill, rape and do all sorts of things which makes it the opposite of an argument for anything. The only way you can defend homosexual propoganda is if you are materialist, anti-life, anti-fertility and do not hold any view of a higher species. Faggotry is a symbol of decadence, sex for pleasure, aversion to reproduction, aversion to nature and thank fucking god those faggots cannot reproduce, just keep them away from my children. Defend benders if you want, say that the reason I and many other are repulsed by faggotry is just social conditioning, it will not change the fact that most people are repulsed by men being degenerates with each other. Again, you may go ahead and defend degeneracy, repulsion beyond the level of maggots is not something of a social construct, that is absurd.

Oh its small for sure, won't deny it.
My girlfriends, however, are a different story :)
See, I'm a size queen in the way that can take em pretty big, but not having a big one myself ;).

It'll be like a little snack for that greasy goblet you call a throat.

Oh I didn't call you a deadbeat for no reason :) why are you spending your time on here arguing with a tranny when you could be raising your kids to be clean cut aryan blue bloods like you so desperately preach for?

Oh I didn't call you a deadbeat for no reason :) why are you spending your time on here arguing with a tranny when you could be raising your kids to be clean cut aryan blue bloods like you so desperately preach for?
It's 1:36am here: I've just practiced the guitar for 10 hours, misses is in bed, winding down with some shit talking. Sounds like you're projecting.

This retard thinks The Beatles recorded the first metal song. Actually subhuman levels of intelligence.
There were earlier bands with a distorted sound, blue cheer had aggressive drumming which is pretty proto-metal but the rest of the band are just doing weaksauce chuck berry tribute, change out the drums and what do you have, it's wimpier than chuck berry actually. Helter skelter has a groove which is the basis of the headbanging riff and the song structure has peaks and troughs, it builds into breakdowns and acutally has groove. Find me something earlier that isn't just bad blues with distortion and aggressive drumming and I'll change my mind. You could say purple haze or something but that's as farty blues rock as it gets. Helter Skelter is when it actually got heavy.

Actually listen to the groove and the dums.