Homophobia

There were earlier bands with a distorted sound, blue cheer had aggressive drumming which is pretty proto-metal but the rest of the band are just doing weaksauce chuck berry tribute, change out the drums and what do you have, it's wimpier than chuck berry actually. Helter skelter has a groove which is the basis of the headbanging riff and the song structure has peaks and troughs, it builds into breakdowns and acutally has groove. Find me something earlier that isn't just bad blues with distortion and aggressive drumming and I'll change my mind. You could say purple haze or something but that's as farty blues rock as it gets. Helter Skelter is when it actually got heavy.

Actually listen to the groove and the dums.

The entire Deep Purple debut establishes heavy metal without relying on merely distorting blues rock, and in particular "Mandrake Root" hits all the marks for headbanging, grooves etc.

Then you have Steppenwolf's single "Born to Be Wild" which is pretty god damn indicative of what would become typical heavy metal, especially with its repetitive use of a distorted riff.

But all this is irrelevant because Blue Cheer recorded shit like that in 1967, and as much as I love that Beatles track/album they were well over a year late to this discussion.

It's incredible that most debates on the internet follow the person I'm debating declaring themselves smart. Saying you are not smart if you don't hold this position is absolutely brainlet tier of argument, you have not presented logic or anything of the sort, it's just crude rhetoric.
I was talking about the brainpower to put yourself in someone else's shoes specifically. Not being smart in general. If you imagine you were gay and then reason that in that scenario, society is meant to oppress you and so you'd cower quietly in your misery, that's your problem. Surely most people imagining scenarios where they're oppressed would envision sticking up for themselves and living the best life they can.

Your username places you as belonging to far more of a fringe minority than gay people, so how's your struggle going? It must feel like some fabulously fruity liberation for you to finally find a well-established metal forum that didn't just ban your ass on day 1.

I was talking about the brainpower to put yourself in someone else's shoes specifically. Not being smart in general. If you imagine you were gay and then reason that in that scenario, society is meant to oppress you and so you'd cower quietly in your misery, that's your problem. Surely most people imagining scenarios where they're oppressed would envision sticking up for themselves and living the best life they can.

Your username places you as belonging to far more of a fringe minority than gay people, so how's your struggle going? It must feel like some fabulously fruity liberation for you to finally find a well-established metal forum that didn't just ban your ass on day 1.
nazis are metal and you know it.

The entire Deep Purple debut establishes heavy metal without relying on merely distorting blues rock, and in particular "Mandrake Root" hits all the marks for headbanging, grooves etc.

Then you have Steppenwolf's single "Born to Be Wild" which is pretty god damn indicative of what would become typical heavy metal, especially with its repetitive use of a distorted riff.

But all this is irrelevant because Blue Cheer recorded shit like that in 1967, and as much as I love that Beatles track/album they were well over a year late to this discussion.

Again, this is a subjective idea and I respect your opinion on it but I don't really consider this stuff to be metal. the structure isn't there, and it's certainly not polished. The furthest I would go is to say that deep purple is proto-proto-metal but it's still just rock. None of these tracks are headbangers and those bands are also very sloppy and unpolished musicians making a racket, you can actually learn something from the beatles track in analysis, it has polish and completeness but I will not deny deep purple's influence in the creation of metal.

Again though, the blue cheer drummer is metal as fuck.

Again, this is a subjective idea and I respect your opinion on it but I don't really consider this stuff to be metal. the structure isn't there, and it's certainly not polished. The furthest I would go is to say that deep purple is proto-proto-metal but it's still just rock. None of these tracks are headbangers and those bands are also very sloppy and unpolished musicians making a racket, you can actually learn something from the beatles track in analysis, it has polish and completeness but I will not deny deep purple's influence in the creation of metal.

Again though, the blue cheer drummer is metal as fuck.
This is some poser brainlet shit lol.

This is some poser brainlet shit lol.
Ha, I practice the guitar 10 hours a day, if anybody here is a poser it's you. Where's your big brained music analysis showing these shit bands that you posted to have elements of proto-metal. Blue cheer has no vocabulary that wasn't already covered in blues rock anybody who thinks otherwise doesn't know anything about music but you can go ahead and try and find me something that they have done which isn't just 12 bar blues, calling that a different genre than blues rock is a fucking stretch and highly pretentious. Deep purple adds some failed jazz elements to blues-rock so it's a bit more harmonically complex, but it was the beatles who spent years writing music with clever harmony and modal riffs and only them who had the vocabulary and musical chops to make an inventive leap and put together something new. It's poser tier to deny the reality, I'm not even a metal head and I don't think some rando on the internet who shows no gravitas but liking metal and defending gays is the arbiter on what's true in music, show me some music analysis or are you really the poser here? I play this sort of thing, probably too complex for your pleb brain to understand:

Can you spell a major13#11 chord? Hahahahahahahahahaha

"I practice guitar 10 hours a day" okay fuckin nerd lmao.

Again, you type so much for so little shit we give about what you have to say.

Your wall of text gets boring after like 3 words with your constant cock stroking in the wind.

"I practice guitar 10 hours a day" okay fuckin nerd lmao.

Again, you type so much for so little shit we give about what you have to say.

Your wall of text gets boring after like 3 words with your constant cock stroking in the wind.
Competence is cool in Europe, I know being a failed degenerate who's only achievement is cutting their dick off is acceptable in certain parts of the states but nowhere else. Enjoy being a degenerate weakling.

:p here's a song about you and your family

alright troon, time is moving
url
8599%20-%20flag%20hang%20hanging%20impact%20pronouns%20suicide%20text%20trans%20transexual.jpg