Hornets of the Pogrom

Looks like we finally have a date...March 3rd, '08

"The Hornets of the Pogrom Audio material is now in our hands! Third album therefore to be unleashed on CD/ LP/ Tape LP March 3rd 2008: this is official and definite.

Other ARGHOSLENT material to be released at around the same time:
DKCD023/2-ARGHOSLENT(Usa) "Incorrigible Bigotry" CD II Repress including bonus track "Mob of the Howling"
DKCD047-ARGHOSLENT(Usa) "1990-1994 The First Three Demos" CD
+
additional songs have been recorded for the ARGHOSLENT(Usa)/ MARTIAL BARAGE(Can) split CD 08"

Can you say, album of the year?!!??!

band.gif

I still listen to Incorrigible Bigotry on rare, but regular, occasion. It really is a great album, and I always cackle maniacally at the lyrics/pictures in the book, show them to m'lady who just sorta shakes her head in scorn, at which point I proceed to rock the fuck out for the next 38 minutes. Then I feel bad, but not really.

I totally never paid for it though, I traded ResidilK.Cab some rare Arcturus CD and he insisted on including said Arghoslent along with whatever else he was sending (I don't remember what). Methinks it was to alleviate his own guilt from having something like this on his shelves. :loco:

Good story, thanks for sharing.

I was looking at my last.fm the other day and noticed how bad it would look if someone stumbled on my page and saw that I had listened to "The Negress" five times in a row :lol:

The riffs in that song rule so much though, ohh well.

Has anyone heard the album yet? I'm not even sure, but I reckon it has leaked by now. I'm interested in thoughts/first impressions, if any.

I ordered a copy yesterday, when it was first made available. Seems Drakkar was a day late on the release date, tbh.... doh!

The track on Drakkar's homepage, just as expected, sounds really good, even though the vocalist can't match the former one, something which I didn't really expect anyway. I'm confident this will crush anything released this year

Yeah, the track on the Drakkar page is pretty good. Can't wait to hear the other stuff. There's no way the new guy could live up to Von Demonicus, but he's not bad.