Hornets of the Pogrom

Really? Have you heard the original recording of it? I liked it better than this re-recorded one

Haven't heard the original, gotta pick up that split, but I have no idea where to get it.

The song is fucking awesome though. I've broken my own personal rules and have had it on loop for about 6 plays now. :kickass:

Got the album in the mail yesterday.

It is ridiculous how good this album turned out to be.

The updated version of Nubian Archer just might their new best song out of all... it is perfect.

Arghoslent is looking for serious and worthwhile gigs in North America for this summer, as well as shows in Europe towards the end of 2008 (Sep-Dec). Serious offers please write to us. For European opportunities, contact Drakkar Productions.

• THE ANSWER IS:

NO!!! WE DON'T PROSTITUTE OURSELVES ON MYSPACE LIKE YOUR FAGGOT BAND ala NACHTMYSTIUM, ETC...

NO!!! RICHARD MILLS WAS NOT A MEMBER OF ARGHOSLENT.

NO!!! WE DON'T ACCEPT ORDERS FROM ISRAEL. (Metal Maniacs, Terrorizer, and Tolerance Zero don't take offence you part-time Politically Correct queers).

• ArghoslenT / MARTIAL BARRAGE - split CD - to be released by Drakkar Productions in the near future.

• Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry - is being repressed as a digipack by Drakkar Productions with different artwork (LP version's cover artwork) + bonus song "Mob of the the Howling" (originally appearing only on vinyl version) in 2008.

• Arghoslent 1990-1994 The First Three Demos on CD will be released by Drakkar Productions in 2008.

:lol: @ The answers section

On a serious note, someone better fucking book them! Preferably somewhere accessible.

I just have to remember to shave my head and wear contacts when I see them. Shame to this Italian blood causing me to be mistaken for a Jew. :lol: