Horror movies about metal

Not a horror movie but I thought I'd add that "The Stoned Age" is a killer metal movie. It was made about 10 years ago, set in the late '70s with 2 metalheads driving around listening to Sabbath, Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, Ted Nugent, etc. on a quest for FINE CHICKS!

And damn, that main blonde chick is more than fine!! :p ;) :D (Why isn't there a smiley of somebody drooling? HAHA!)

:headbang:

Oh, and for those interested, the guy who played Sammi Curr (the evil rock star) in "Trick Or Treat", Tony Fields, died in 1995.

Skippy is an absolute champ. I religiously watch Family Ties every day and now there is marathons on Sundays! WOOHOO!

My fave episode of Family Ties is the one where Skippy gets a girlfriend. It's so cool, gotta love the underdog getting the chick. Gives me hope haha!

Don't know if it's the same episode, but I loved the one where Alex talks him into talking to the girl at the party, and when he does he just groans unintelligibly (sp?) I loved that part! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

He is such a champ. How about when he takes a divorced psychiatrist to his dance to make Malory (sp?) jealous? Hahaha!

Nick: "Do you like Malory?"
Skippy: "No! Ok maybe I used to, but now I'm very much in love with Mrs. Bogner!"

:lol: :lol:

ahhh yes I loved Brainscan, thought it was really good. I thought it was an interesting concept.. especially how you think it is real all the way through until the end when you find out it was all a game, great movie :)