HOT! HOT! HOT! WII: "Pursuit of the Sun..." CD + Allure of the Earth 7" Vinyl = DEAL

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Summer is here... it's hot... I'm already miserable... The mail works in Canada again (the strike is over!) and this deal is valid through the month of July, 2011...

Woods2Cover-1.jpg

+

vinyl_woods_label.jpg

The Summer Black & Doom Metal CD + Vinyl Combo Offer...

WOODS OF YPRES - WII: "Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth"

Acoustic/Blackened/Doom Metal

"One of the most depressingly beautiful albums ever to grace my ears. This song will give you a suicidal connection to the earth like no other and bring about a hatred for the sun like you didn’t think was possible. Incredible vocal harmonies and slow droning guitars with acoustic codas makes for one of the most gracefully melancholic albums ever."

W2: Pursuit of the Sun & Allure of the Earth on CD and
The Allure of the Earth 7" Vinyl w/ Cello Cover Version B-side, autographed and hand numbered (ltd. to 500 copies) (Digital Download card included)

= $25, w/ shipping included to anywhere in the world. On now!

Payment:

$25 Paypal to: davidypres@gmail.com

Or $25 Well-Hidden cash, Check or Money order via snail mail to:

David Gold
44 Poplar Ave.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
P6B 2W7 CANADA

Thanks!

DG - \w/ :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to have the first 3 CDs and that vinyl thing. How much would that be?

Edit:
Maybe all four and the single... Then I could give W4 one time away...

Hi David
I've bought the green album on vinyl about a month ago, and it has conquered my record player. It is fucking awesome. So I would like to buy all the albums on CD and the two 7'', if it's possible. So how much is the total? I live in Denmark (Europe), and I don't need the Jewel cases.

Hi David
I've bought the green album on vinyl about a month ago, and it has conquered my record player. It is fucking awesome. So I would like to buy all the albums on CD and the two 7'', if it's possible. So how much is the total? I live in Denmark (Europe), and I don't need the Jewel cases.

Just send an e-mail to: davidypres@gmail.com and I'll send you the fall merch list!

Thanks!

DG - \w/