Hot Topic Presents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Your Face said:
Kalmah's newest release is boring... Same as all the other ones. I could listen to their previous releases if I wanted to hear that style of music.
oh my fucking god. fuck.

sucks2.jpg

Just shut up, after the comment you made earlier, you have no right to speak. Shut up.

OMFG you guys are too stupid, haha, once somebody mentions liking AYDY their opinion is completely discounted because they're a "fanboy". And again many people have said a billion times, it was their choice to make that record, and to be honest, i think it's a really good record. It's very far from being "nu-metal" or "metalcore" and besides, just cause the pussies in here can't live with the fact that COB has changed doesn't mean they should come in here and bitch about what they do. I've been a fan of COB for quite a while, and I like all their albums, I didn't get into bodom with just AYDY, the first album I ever listened to was Follow the Reaper. If you assholes don't like the new music, don't fucking listen to it, and stop bitching. If you guys had any type of life you would be doing something like making good music and touring like any good band does instead of hanging out on a forum (like total losers) of a band most of you supposedly hate now. Again i repeat, morons abound in this forum.

(To everybody else, I hope those that still enjoy COB support the band, and sorry about the long post)

Well as a matter of fact I don't like the new album so I don't listen to it.

I am not a band so I can't make good music and tour.

I actually type my novels all day on my computer and when I am bored I come and post here. Does that make me a loser? Maybe one day I'll have a successful novel. What then? Am I still a moron after my name is all over the place?

The only total loser is the one who gets rattled with these posts instead of clicking that little X in the top right corner and forgetting about it all.

Sixpounder666 said:
OMFG you guys are too stupid, haha, once somebody mentions liking AYDY their opinion is completely discounted because they're a "fanboy". And again many people have said a billion times, it was their choice to make that record, and to be honest, i think it's a really good record. It's very far from being "nu-metal" or "metalcore" and besides, just cause the pussies in here can't live with the fact that COB has changed doesn't mean they should come in here and bitch about what they do. I've been a fan of COB for quite a while, and I like all their albums, I didn't get into bodom with just AYDY, the first album I ever listened to was Follow the Reaper. If you assholes don't like the new music, don't fucking listen to it, and stop bitching. If you guys had any type of life you would be doing something like making good music and touring like any good band does instead of hanging out on a forum (like total losers) of a band most of you supposedly hate now. Again i repeat, morons abound in this forum.

(To everybody else, I hope those that still enjoy COB support the band, and sorry about the long post)

I'm glad you added that little extra bit of information there, it really made things a lot clearer.

Sixpounder666 said:

i make better music than AYDY already. and i've already played live quite a few times, with a resume that includes opening for reunion lineup testament, cannibal corpse, sadus, and incantation.

and i love that everyone assumes that the guys like me who bitch about AYDY give that piece of shit the time of day enough to listen to it.

I'm so glad i changed my mind and decided i didn't want to be a professional musician. what with all the bullshit that comes with it, i have no respect for the business side, and some of the creative side.

Elysian893 said:
i make better music than AYDY already. and i've already played live quite a few times, with a resume that includes opening for reunion lineup testament, cannibal corpse, sadus, and incantation.

and i love that everyone assumes that the guys like me who bitch about AYDY give that piece of shit the time of day enough to listen to it.

rock. Opening for famous bands kicks ass. When i used to be in a punk rock band, we opened up for D.I., Marky Ramone and the Speedkings, Total Chaos, Lower Class Brats, and a host of other shit.

Ok this would be really shitty if they gonna make a tour with this crappy metalcore bands :puke:

But there's one thing i don't get:

What the fuck is hot topic and what's wrong with it ??? Never heard about that. Can somebody explain to me ? Would be very nice.

hot topic is some BS store where they sell the counter culture to the mainstream. the endless cunts who shop there are so desperate to be different and unique they are totally missing the irony of MASS PRODUCING AND MARKETING COUNTER CULTURE. morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.