Hottest Men in Metal:

Good lord, my heart throbs just looking at this man.

Lopez_opeth.jpg

although, if he wasn't an epic drummer as he is/was, i wouldn't feel the same passion for him at all.

well, that would have to be me and my one man band of keyboards and tin whistles. But if your looking for someone in a more mainstream band than, if i was a women, i would pick ALEXI LAIHO

I've seen him and it's the hottest man in the world, but there are more...agree with the lead from amon amarth, I like the viking style...and also Tobias Sammet is hot, but most of them are from european bands...

but far Pete Steele...

I guess I'm not very picky. I think there is heaps of hot guys in metal.

Keep of Kalessin - all
King and Ice Dale
Machine Men - all
Sonata Arctica - all
Firewind - all
Secrets of the Moon - Phil and Jorg
Ingo of Riger
Catamenia - all
Helheim - the guys are all pretty handsome
Kampfar's front man with the BODY

I could go on forever :lol:

So, are you what some people would call a potential starfucker?!? :p

I've heard lots of women talk about this guy but I'm straight and don't really have an opinion.

stand5.jpg

I DO know I'd have to agree that I've never seen an African elephant quite that majestic, but other than that, I dunno what the appeal is.

I've heard lots of women talk about this guy but I'm straight and don't really have an opinion.

stand5.jpg

I DO know I'd have to agree that I've never seen an African elephant quite that majestic, but other than that, I dunno what the appeal is.

It's probably you hahaha

EDIT: SOB It is you lol

That steele guys a fucking poser, he was in PLAYGIRL? That is the most off putting thing ever. Man whore.

No, I'll tell you who's easy on the eye, Marko, bass player, Sonata Arctica. :)

And then there is the old Mnemic singer. Current Smaxone singer.

But I used to have a major crush on Jesper, InFlames guitarist lols, :p... He's kinda old now.

put a pic of you then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Finnish Hotties

Juha- Pekka (Charon/Poisonblack)

Marco Hietala (Tarot/Nightwish)

Tuomas Holopainen (Nightwish/For My Pain)

Ville Laihiala (Sentenced/Poisonblack)