How about another DVD, Opeth?

I own Lamentations DVD and as well all know,there are 2 sets : Damnation set and songs from Blackwater Park and Deliverance. Now, i know why they couldn't play songs from earlier albums. Now that Opeth are signed to Roadrunner records, wouldn't it be great to film another DVD with selected songs from all albums (for example like Chronologies NYC setlist) and release on DVD. I KNOW 300% that it will be a bestseller! Who's with me, opethians? ))))))))

\m/ :headbang:

I found the interview... if someone speak spanish this will be the best interview you ever read

http://www.rockaxis.com/relacionadoxs_ver.php?products_id=2986

They talk about Still Life, the recording sessions of Deliverance, Damnation and GR... Another Dvd... Matin Lopez... influences... Per wiberg... Why Mike made almost all the music, live sets list... Sorskogen, Bloodbath, Chile and many more things, is a very long interview... amazing :)

Edit: IS IN SPANISH OBVIOUSLY

BastardSonOfGod said:
I found the interview... if someone speak spanish this will be the best interview you ever read

http://www.rockaxis.com/relacionadoxs_ver.php?products_id=2986

They talk about Still Life, the recording sessions of Deliverance, Damnation and GR... Another Dvd... Matin Lopez... influences... Per wiberg... Why Mike made almost all the music, live sets list... Sorskogen, Bloodbath, Chile... amazing interview
I don't speak Spanish :cry:

If they aren't filming any of the chronology sets, I think they are missing a really incredible opportunity!!

P.S Mike, if you haven't filmed any in states, feel free to do a chronology set when you play Auckland & film it ! :)

ashes_against_the_grain said:
Well, i don't know if that will happen but we are allowed to dream :)
RR could get rights to older songs and then Opeth can record a new DVD :)
I would pay even $100 for their DVD if it ever comes out!
And it should be over 3 hours lol )))))))
i still find it weird how opeth isnt really aloud to do much with the older stuff which THEY wrote... still, a new DVd would be AEWWWESOME

Benighted1 said:
If they aren't filming any of the chronology sets, I think they are missing a really incredible opportunity!!

P.S Mike, if you haven't filmed any in states, feel free to do a chronology set when you play Auckland & film it ! :)
Exactly. The chronology sets seems tailor made for a DVD release. Not filming that would just be dumb.

It's 100% true that if they wanted to make a bit more money, or simply give fans EXACTLY what they want, they should release a DVD of one of those shows :D