How are you guys doin?

Holy crap this is starting to feel like The World's End.

As in, there's that part of me that feels like an old fart hopelessly clinging onto youth well into my graying days, but mostly I just grab a pint and enjoy the ride.

Holy fuck....It's Henrik! Sup dude?!

Sup! Is this Krigloch or Doomcifer using a new moniker? Or someone else?

Now let's see that cartoon!

And give us a Life Update please

Didn't fins the cartoon, I think I have it stashed away on some old external HD, though. Doing fine, still reside in Oslo, live together with my GF (fiancé, even), doing God's honest work as a lawyer in a bank (primarily doing personal data protection stuff). Home office since March, but I get by. Still go to metal and punk gigs, but obviously haven't been to any for a year (Marduk back in Dec 19 was the latest show). Wassup with you? Still based in Umeå/Luleå/Skellefteå?

Sup! Is this Krigloch or Doomcifer using a new moniker? Or someone else?

Didn't fins the cartoon, I think I have it stashed away on some old external HD, though. Doing fine, still reside in Oslo, live together with my GF (fiancé, even), doing God's honest work as a lawyer in a bank (primarily doing personal data protection stuff). Home office since March, but I get by. Still go to metal and punk gigs, but obviously haven't been to any for a year (Marduk back in Dec 19 was the latest show). Wassup with you? Still based in Umeå/Luleå/Skellefteå?
(it's doomcifer)
I have no idea where in life I was since last time so I don't know what to update you on buddy, but I'm glad to know that you're doing well. I live in Lögdeå outside Umeå, close to my family and close to Erik, I am happily married to Johanna and I have two daughters (10 and 12) and Marduk is one of the best and most consistent bands ever, and life is generally real good.

(it's doomcifer)
I have no idea where in life I was since last time so I don't know what to update you on buddy, but I'm glad to know that you're doing well. I live in Lögdeå outside Umeå, close to my family and close to Erik, I am happily married to Johanna and I have two daughters (10 and 12) and Marduk is one of the best and most consistent bands ever, and life is generally real good.

Cool to hear that you're doing well, and an extremely belated congrats on populating the earth! I must have stopped frequenting RC around 2009/2010 or something, when a lot of forums pretty much died because of Facebook (presumably). I have a couple of burning questions, the first of which is "do you still make thrash metal", and the follow-up is "is it true that the Å in Umeå isn't pronounced, because I've heard Erik Niva calling Umeå "Uum-e"".

and the follow-up is "is it true that the Å in Umeå isn't pronounced, because I've heard Erik Niva calling Umeå "Uum-e"".
if you live in umeå you probably say that you live in ume, but umeå isn't wrong

the reason it's called umeå to begin with is because it's situated by the ume river (umeälven) and as far as i know the name of the river predates the city (which is ume-å, that is, ume river)

we do this shit all over norrland

piteå is a city by the river pite, but if you live there you say that you're from pite
luleå is a city by the river lule, but if you live there you say that you're from lule
skellefteå is a city by the river skellefte, but if you live there you say that you're from skellefte
lögdeå is a village by the river lögde, but if you live there you say that you're from lögd

ETC