How are you guys doin?

One of those videos was particularly horrible. Bothered me like the video of the 9/11 jumpers.

Received one of my heaters today, YAY. Other one is scheduled to come tomorrow, so we'll see. Monday's low has been updated to -1, weeee.

149785515_1510987762437801_4860104445544658793_n.jpg

A neighbor's apartment flooded today due to a frozen/busted pipe. Then the freakin water main under the street busted. We're built to deal with our summers, but not the bitter cold. I love cold and snowy weather, though.

My second heater did arrive on time, so now my whole apartment should stay warm enough. Unless we lose power.

Some CDs I ordered from Germany have finally hit the east coast of the US. It took 73 days to travel that far.

Hopefully they'll be on The End's Pony Express pack team soon enough, maybe to arrive by next summer!

hey, at least yours have tracking. I remember The End's slowness. But damn that was a cool mailorder.

i have one from germany and one from greece that i dont think i will ever see, Im tempted to create paypal cases and get my money back.

Im not ordering from overseas for quite a while. Just domestic and Canada. Plus the dollar to canadian dollar is good for us.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Yeah I started paying for tracking my last few album orders, but I also haven't bought much of anything for awhile. Got an amp cover delivered from Canada in about 4 days recently, huzzah!

The End was so great. I didn't even know they were gone (absorbed by BMG, no not that BMG, the new BMG... wtf), but I used to buy 5 to 10 CDs from them a week many years ago.

lol. Me too. I loved it. I would get my stuff within a few days and they were cheap with free shipping. Them and Red Stream were my go-to mailorders. And Dark Symphonies! Good ol' days.

I'm too old to really care about the selling out stuff, but The End sold out. Nokturnal Mortum and Agalloch to Lordi.

Whole state is frozen. Our power grid can't handle all of Texas using power for heat, so they're intermittently shutting it off in different areas.

Also, internet is down, on top of the power outage. Mobile internet is extremely slow.

Reactions: Krilons Resa