How can people on your ignore list PM you?

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
How the fuck is that possible? Doesn't it defeat the purpose... cuz I just got this and he's on my ignore list so :err::

poathetic.png

Explain.

Also, how pathetic is that... he went out of his way to tell me this. Codi dude, let it go. Just add me to ignore and move on with life... stuff like this is just plain sad. I pity you, my friend. I honestly do.

i think the "Codi-Joe-Gonzo Wars" are the most entertaining aspect of COBOT :lol:

*insert tears*
emtifsears.jpg

Söy;6144400 said:
i think the "Codi-Joe-Gonzo Wars" are the most entertaining aspect of COBOT :lol:
Um... they were, till Codi kept reporting me and got Deron involved,then it got gay. Kid can't handle the ownage.
get me out of there... i don't want to have anything to do with this ghey circus anymore.
I agree. Take me the fuck out, me and Gonzo are friends/on good terms now. And Codi is on my ignore. The war is over.

MUWAHAHAHA u saw it.. score one for Codi.

Quote from heartless in ghey "i wanna give myself a BJ thread"

"No matter how much he begs for attention I will not give it to him."

Joes attempts to ignore me :Failed:

I hope that was a "Sounds like a good idea"... if he said anything else, then someone please direct him to the post above where I advise him to ignore me and move on with his life.

And this will be my last comment directed towards him.

Joe, No one cares that you have him on ignore, alot of people do, you don't need to mention it every single post. If hes on your ignore list, IGNORE HIM. Don't go "Woah I can tell he made a post, but I can't see it, so don't quote it because not reading his poste means I pwnd him!"

RoJ, Stop feeding the fire. He has you on ignore, let it stay that way. If you choose to ignore him or not, fine. He cant read your posts, and no one else here wants to quote your little comebacks so you can have the last word.

Joe, No one cares that you have him on ignore, alot of people do, you don't need to mention it every single post. If hes on your ignore list, IGNORE HIM. Don't go "Woah I can tell he made a post, but I can't see it, so don't quote it because not reading his poste means I pwnd him!"

RoJ, Stop feeding the fire. He has you on ignore, let it stay that way. If you choose to ignore him or not, fine. He cant read your posts, and no one else here wants to quote your little comebacks so you can have the last word.

You just got yourself unsigged :mad::lol: And the ignore was not to pwn but to simply ignore.

Joe wtf. As soon as anyone disagrees or finds fault with you, you immediately have something against them. Even it's a completely not biased viewpoint, tis fucked up.