How come bands dont make singles or videos of songs you want?

Iced In Flames

Shredderite
Jan 26, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
Wildest Dreams certainly isnt a good song to represent Dance of Death. I think Montsegur would have been better.

And videos too. Lots of songs for videos but not the ones that would REALLY kick ass!!!! Not just by Maiden!

Speaking of which - I can't figure out what your avatar is.

As for the subject - dunno, haven't seen, haven't heard, but I never really liked Maidens videos, not much that is.

Well, I like "Wildest Dreams," and I think it's probably a good choice for a single to generate interest in Iron Maiden.

My favorite Maiden video's probably "Stranger in a Strange Land," it really shows off all the band members, especially Bruce's showmanship...he's doing tricks with the microphone stand at the beginning to the music...good stuff.

Iced in Flames' avatar is The Cheat.

ClarifyAmbiguity said:
Well, I like "Wildest Dreams," and I think it's probably a good choice for a single to generate interest in Iron Maiden.

My favorite Maiden video's probably "Stranger in a Strange Land," it really shows off all the band members, especially Bruce's showmanship...he's doing tricks with the microphone stand at the beginning to the music...good stuff.

Iced in Flames' avatar is The Cheat.

The what? So I'm not that clever, so?

Never seen that video I think. Never claimed to have seen all, and it's been ages since I watched my "wasted years" tape. I did see some old Maidenvideos last weekend cos I have some on some tape. Wasn't impressed (most of 'm where icky but this probably had to do with the choice of videos showing) but I was suprised to actually like the video of the Angel and the Gambler.

......Real Moonchild, that's a rather pathetic avatar, honestly. Kids all over the world walk with that to get a form attention they need cos they don't get the form of attention they want.

Ran Mori said:
......Real Moonchild, that's a rather pathetic avatar, honestly. Kids all over the world walk with that to get a form attention they need cos they don't get the form of attention they want.
I guess the attention bitch got attention from both of you, It took long enough to be noticed. If you don't like it complain to the authorities. Whining assholes.

Hey, people, I hate Nazis enough to want to kill them, and yet his avatar hasn't bothered me yet.

Let's stop being retarded and get back on topic.

Wicker Man had a cool video.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Hey, people, I hate Nazis enough to want to kill them.
Wow, that really makes you better than they are. Hate and predjudice is what they stood for and you have just championed the same fuckin' thing. Ever notice how hypocritical it is to say that you hate predjudiced people? What an idiot.

Back to the topic though. I would have liked to see New Frontier or Age of Innocence as their singles. If their motive was to reel in new fans then those songs would have had a better shot in doing so.