How do I get Adam D to mix our music???

Peanutman321

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2010
Hey Guys, my first post here.

I have been searching everywhere to find out how to contact adam d to mix our album. But I cannot find anything about getting in contact. Does anyone have an idea???

call him

I'd give you his cell # but that would be boring

makes it more fun for you if you find his number on your own ... its out there you just have to do some digging

in my opinion, his mix for my children my bride was disappointing, so unless i was doing the WHOLE production with him, then id personally look for someone better/cheaper

he did a shit job (for the money) with my children my bride, so unless you're doing the WHOLE procudtion with him, then id look for someone better/cheaper

It's unprofessional to publically slander other producers and engineers. I don't know Adam, but I'm sure if he saw this thread he wouldn't be too happy. It was unprofessional in the first place for someone to say "Adam charged this much for this," as well, because pricing is private matters for people in the music industry and can vary greatly from project to project. Save the bullshit for private message.

It's unprofessional to publically slander other producers and engineers. I don't know Adam, but I'm sure if he saw this thread he wouldn't be too happy. It was unprofessional in the first place for someone to say "Adam charged this much for this," as well, because pricing is private matters for people in the music industry and can vary greatly from project to project. Save the bullshit for private message.

Agree, be professionnal

honestly i think it's both sad and funny that people are calling this guy out for slamming one of adam's mixes, but i don't remember anyone crying about it when joey did the same thing

and fwiw...with a guy like adam i'm assuming it would probably take a)being signed to a label or otherwise established, b)him at least somewhat liking the tunes, and c)a stack of $$. i'm gonna guess he has bands all over swinging from his nuts, and likely has the liberty of being pretty picky with what projects he takes on!