How do stay motivated?

Hey Drunkard,

No, I wouldn't move there -- not unless i was retired. You young people have it really rough out there!! I'm talking about vacationing there, and not in Athens. I mean spending a couple weeks touring the islands or coastal towns, getting drunk on the beach, meeting the locals as well as a few Swedish women. We are over-stressed here in the USA.

Do you disagree?

No man I dont I see your point.Thats the only good thing in Greece.VACATIONS ON AN ISLAND.You are right

I hear ya, bro :kickass:

I´m sure, there will be come one great, awesome moment in your life..(usually has something to do with a woman) who will switch the turn. I fucking know, what you mean. You need this KICK, so you feel that you live.

Sometimes a small moment can give you a new impulse..for example nice tits or a girl´s smile somewhere in the city. This can trigger a chain reaction and you get energy to change your life! I made this experience. I think, NOBODY is resistant against this grey boring cloud over the head, but the world is so fucking crazy..you can get impulses in many places. Do something different, something new..but don´t kill people or something :lol:

I hear ya, bro :kickass:

I´m sure, there will be come one great, awesome moment in your life..(usually has something to do with a woman) who will switch the turn. I fucking know, what you mean. You need this KICK, so you feel that you live.

Sometimes a small moment can give you a new impulse..for example nice tits or a girl´s smile somewhere in the city. This can trigger a chain reaction and you get energy to change your life! I made this experience. I think, NOBODY is resistant against this grey boring cloud over the head, but the world is so fucking crazy..you can get impulses in many places. Do something different, something new..but don´t kill people or something :lol:

HAHA, thanks for the words Felix, much appreciated. No, no killing. That's a no no!! lol

When I come back from Europe I am going to start searching for another job. I'm also not going to hold back in Europe one bit! Hopefully that will give me the kick in the ass that I need.

-Joe

HAHA, thanks for the words Felix, much appreciated. No, no killing. That's a no no!! lol

When I come back from Europe I am going to start searching for another job. I'm also not going to hold back in Europe one bit! Hopefully that will give me the kick in the ass that I need.

-Joe

I wish you all the best, dude :headbang: Have you already plans, what Job you will choose? I also did some crazy jobs in my life. The best was working in a youth hostel. Each day you get the possibility to have sex with different women from all of the world :lol: Seriously! I will not start talking about the argentine girls Class...this is 8 years ago now, but it was one of the best times in my life.

I wish you all the best, dude :headbang: Have you already plans, what Job you will choose? I also did some crazy jobs in my life. The best was working in a youth hostel. Each day you get the possibility to have sex with different women from all of the world :lol: Seriously! I will not start talking about the argentine girls Class...this is 8 years ago now, but it was one of the best times in my life.

Haha! That sounds awesome Felix!

As far as the job goes. Who the hell knows! lol!

I have always had audio engineering in my mind since high school, but haven't made significant moves to make it a career so I doubt it is for me full time.

I've also considered becoming a lawyer, but that is a ton of work and committment. I would basically have no life for a few years!

I've also considered living abroad for a few years and just working whatever job I can find. I was thinking Holland or Germany. I liked Holland a lot when I was in Europe. Generally the nicest Euros I have met aside from Ireland. I haven't spent enough time in Germany yet to judge. :)

I would just like a change of scenery. New Jersey can wear on the soul quite a lot. :lol: It's so congested, people are always rude, everyone drives like an asshole, and it just generally sucks sometimes.

-Joe

Yeah dude, I was driving back from a location recording in Baltimore last weekend, and cruising on the turnpike, good god, I must've seen like 20 people pulled over, and everyone was just weaving everywhere - fortunately I ain't no pushover behind the wheel :Smokedev: (but I never get into pissing matches or anything either, if it's like a merge or something I always yield) But dude, of course not everyone is gonna agree with me on this, but I figure I'll throw it out there - why not just work a decent paying day job that doesn't necessarily make you want to kill yourself with a grilling fork but also isn't necessarily the greatest thing ever, and get your satisfaction in life from hobbies? That's my plan anyway!

Haha! That sounds awesome Felix!

As far as the job goes. Who the hell knows! lol!

I have always had audio engineering in my mind since high school, but haven't made significant moves to make it a career so I doubt it is for me full time.

I've also considered becoming a lawyer, but that is a ton of work and committment. I would basically have no life for a few years!

I've also considered living abroad for a few years and just working whatever job I can find. I was thinking Holland or Germany. I liked Holland a lot when I was in Europe. Generally the nicest Euros I have met aside from Ireland. I haven't spent enough time in Germany yet to judge. :)

I would just like a change of scenery. New Jersey can wear on the soul quite a lot. :lol: It's so congested, people are always rude, everyone drives like an asshole, and it just generally sucks sometimes.

-Joe

Unfortunately assholes are everywhere..wherever you go. The best place is, where people live and let live in privacy and anonymity. You find some calm places in Germany for sure. Finding a job shouldn´t be a problem as well. I suck at the tit of prosperity here. From financial crisis..no fucking trace!! South Germany is far the best place to earn money.

Yeah dude, I was driving back from a location recording in Baltimore last weekend, and cruising on the turnpike, good god, I must've seen like 20 people pulled over, and everyone was just weaving everywhere - fortunately I ain't no pushover behind the wheel :Smokedev: (but I never get into pissing matches or anything either, if it's like a merge or something I always yield) But dude, of course not everyone is gonna agree with me on this, but I figure I'll throw it out there - why not just work a decent paying day job that doesn't necessarily make you want to kill yourself with a grilling fork but also isn't necessarily the greatest thing ever, and get your satisfaction in life from hobbies? That's my plan anyway!

Haha Marcus, you can only imagine how the fine people of Newark drive. I have a fit every fucking day on my way home. hahaha. I get a bit too excited sometimes. You never know who you will encounter in Newark. I should probably cool it a bit. :lol:

Yeah, that seems like it will be the plan. I certainly don't care about being rich, but don't want to be suffering very much financially in my life...ya know?

-Joe

Unfortunately assholes are everywhere..wherever you go. The best place is, where people live and let live in privacy and anonymity. You find some calm places in Germany for sure. Finding a job shouldn´t be a problem as well. I suck at the tit of prosperity here. From financial crisis..no fucking trace!! South Germany is far the best place to earn money.

Yeah, this is true bro. It just seems like the majority of them are concentrated here in NJ. :lol:

Any good work for an English speaker in southern Germany? :)

-Joe