How do you get Drumagog to show up in Reaper?

black.death

BOOMandTACTiswhereitsat
Mar 1, 2009
So I have tried loading other vst's/vsti's into Reaper without a problem. However, I simply cannot find Drumagog. I later went and copied the only .dll file that I saw for Drumagog which was for BFD. This was of no help since I do not even have BFD. How do you get Drumagog to show up in Reaper please? I searched the reaper.fm and drumagog forums without any luck.

Please help.
Thanks

Well when I installed Drumagog recently using the latest Reaper Beta, I just ran the setup, it installed the dll files. Then I just re-scanned the VST folder and it worked. Not sure why you're copying .dll files anyway, the installer should do that for you.

Well when I installed Drumagog recently using the latest Reaper Beta, I just ran the setup, it installed the dll files. Then I just re-scanned the VST folder and it worked. Not sure why you're copying .dll files anyway, the installer should do that for you.

the installer actually did not copy any of the drumagog .dll files at all. so i was attempting to correct this. im going to try and reinstall drumagog and see what happens.