How do you go about...?

4% mexican beer ftl :erk:

You have to put a lime in it for it to be any good.
I think Brava is Mexican aswell, I prefer it over Corona, but don't drink either really :p

they like heineken and budweiser
but i like corona too (beside heineken and budweiser and ottakringer)

OMG, you talked to Jaska!!*faints* Lucky bastard! Where are their busses parked? When i went to see them, i didn't see no buses. Are they in the back or something? I bet if you gave Alexi any kind of beer, he'd drink it as long as it's very alcohalic. LOL

Corona doesn't taste good. Guiness is better. I like Mickeys.

I wouldn't like to go backstage because I know they hate to be disturbed by anyone before the show and after they just want to get pissed .....

I'd rather meet them at some time that I don't even think I could , like I dunno walking on the street and then I see one of them and I would just try to get him to say hi and that would be enough I'd be very happy...

I don't think they sell or give out backstage passes, the best (the only) option is to suck the bouncer who's watching the door or maybe if you see one of them suck them and they might let you in... but I wouldn't do that myself...

I'd only like to meet them after a show. Like you said, they'll just get annoyed if you bother them before a show. The best way i'd want to meet them is to just meet them on the streets or at a store. That would be the best cuz it would be so unreal to see them there.