How is COB live?

Does Alexi smoke weed? If so I had no idea. Didn't even know it was possible to get any around here. In Canada I was confronted by people wanting to sell it almost everyday even on my commute to work at 6 AM. I've been here a year and haven't been asked once yet.

Does Alexi smoke weed? If so I had no idea. Didn't even know it was possible to get any around here. In Canada I was confronted by people wanting to sell it almost everyday even on my commute to work at 6 AM. I've been here a year and haven't been asked once yet.

Finland has open borders, drugs must be easy to obtain there. But hm, I also wasn't aware he smoked pot, but I mean, he prolly does :p it's not big deal. Aw well. *posts*

Hm. As far as I know, and ppl who know the band better can confirm, they're really not that much into drugs -except for drinking of course.;)
Personally, I occasionally smoke a little weed but that's more like every few months or so. :loco: Also more into getting yeltsined. :D
Anyway, I'll say those things (booze, dope) are fine as long as you don't get your priorities all fucked up.

Look at all you bitches crying about smoking weed and how do you don't like it. Are you seriously surprised he wouldn't? He's a rockstar for crying out loud, of course he smokes weed, they probably all do.:headbang:

To threadstarter:

I've seen them live twice. I was front for the headliner one and in the back for the unholy alliance one and alexi nailed all his solos so I donno if he played shitty on all the other ones that sucks but on the ones I went to he did good.

This is turning into a gay rumor thread now. Does it really matter that much to you if Alexi smokes pott? are you all such lame fanboys / girls that you care? the whole band probably does. and Lantern's pretty much right with that priorty thing.

Fuck you. We already know you cry and cut yourself every night because CoB doesn't live up to your bullshit standards anymore. We don't give a fuck.

How many fucking times do i have to say it? Quit being an constant asshole to everyone who doesn't see it exactly like you do.

While I read this I thought there is something wrong on that Unholy-Alliance-Thing - I have been on a show in Germany the whole band looks a little bit bored, and Alexis like totally pissed off of something - it was like they all had a bad hair day... it was a dissapointing evening.

Maybe they all need some holidays after all that touring around....

I saw them 2 times before and it was really great!

what the fuck is wrong with weed? if he likes weed..
it;s just the same as alcohol, only when you smokes weed you are faster high..
so just don't wank about what ever the fuck he used..
as long as he can play his thing it;s good
and he can play!!