how do you see yourself in 10 years?

Bambi said:
oohh asking questions straight up these days instead of sniffing round the e-back door, admirable.
whats with that scorn-ish tone all the time? or let me say patronising

Still your notes are out of date, better see if you can get an update from anyone :yell:
oh you'd have to excuse me there, i dont actually browse through all the threads, so you tell me, you in love? excellent :yell:

bit of a personal question to ask someone in a forum where are your e-manners tools!

If only your mother knew of your e-whoring and e-invasive nature. She would surely smack your bottom.

Ah, yes, that's what provocation is all about -- I now see in what respect Tools might be like Alwin or Mehdi or other provocateurs, they cross that blurry boundary between e-public and e-private and then throw embarrassing comments and questions at people in shitty arguments or just because it feels cool or funny to know and post some things about someone, dunno. It's a stupid tightrope.

nothing to do with e-coolness really, btw. maybe i dont see the difference between (e-)public and (e-)private then:
Bambi said:
you might get a permanent contract off bbo tho
and i certainly dont know what would be wrong to be asking whether someone's in love?

there's always a thin line between the 'provoking' (which some people may seem to explain as e-playing) and the recipient's uptightness.
that's the essence of it anyway. i merely react in the manner in which i'm being addressed; e-reflective, so to say. :)

never meant to be insulting though - my sincere apologies if i have been :confused:

toolsofthetrade said:
never meant to be insulting though - my sincere apologies if i have been :confused:
Bullshit kidder, you tried to get some sinister e-digs in and you failed, But the attempts seem to have shown everyone a bit more of your true colours then you wanted it to...ooops o_O

Bambi said:
Bullshit kidder, you tried to get some sinister e-digs in and you failed, But the attempts seem to have shown everyone a bit more of your true colours then you wanted it to...ooops o_O
see it the way you want it, cos that would show your true nature laddie.
i seriously dont know what i've mentioned to be insulting - certainly no 'sinister' intent.

Maqus said:
...they cross that blurry boundary between e-public and e-private and then throw embarrassing comments and questions at people in shitty arguments or just because it feels cool or funny to know and post some things about someone, dunno. It's a stupid tightrope.
Thank you for this.

toolsofthetrade said:
see it the way you want it, cos that would show your true nature laddie.
i seriously dont know what i've mentioned to be insulting - certainly no 'sinister' intent.

OFF SIDE! :wave:

Maqus said:
Ah, yes, that's what provocation is all about -- I now see in what respect Tools might be like Alwin or Mehdi or other provocateurs, they cross that blurry boundary between e-public and e-private and then throw embarrassing comments and questions at people in shitty arguments or just because it feels cool or funny to know and post some things about someone, dunno. It's a stupid tightrope.

C1991%20Agatha%20Christie.jpg

*takes notes*

toolsofthetrade said:
whats with that scorn-ish tone all the time? or let me say patronising

oh you'd have to excuse me there, i dont actually browse through all the threads, so you tell me, you in love? excellent :yell:

detective.gif