how do you see yourself in 10 years?

Having won the lottery, or something else, I'll live somewhere in a house in Europe, having my own private beach/forest/spring/horse, I'll have a four-year-old daughter. As for her father -- ??? Maybe he'll not be there.

Either way, one thing's for sure, I won't be here.

Gosh, we should put these things in a bottle and open it ten years later.

*goes and does it*

see ya opening your bottles in ten years time :)

i wish i was a mom. i wish i could do those things i love and hopefully make living out of them. i might be somewhere else but finland;)
but youll never know what life has decided for you, therefor i only wish for things..

i've thought about it, and came to the conclusion that there's no real point to it, or is there?
looking back, i couldnt have imagined being 'where' i am now, ten years ago either.
i dont have any wishes really, but to do what i like best doing. at that point in time.
cos most things change anyway. perhaps a kiddo :kickass: would be something.

a "big" underground alternative rock musician, a poet, a writer... a character for some teen movie... something like lord of the rings, i would be a ranger most likely... or something like an half elf, i miss baldur's gates 2... i really got carried away with that game... what is this thread about?

Living probably in the same house,
with my kid(s) asking me to turn off the music, to see cartoons instead,
Still riding my bike, and after that reading bedtime stories........ ;)

I will be driving around in this fucker, i hold myself to that ;)

2001%20Lotus%20Elise.jpg

gonna be taking care of the lawn? :tickled:

btw, I don't know how you men can be so negative, ehh, just look at the girls' posts and learn. :)