how do you see yourself in 10 years?

Maqus said:
:lol: I don't know, it's still more positive than the fellas' things.
maybe so.
still being an archaeologist would be fun. but I have no hope, the main subject to learn there is history :erk: seems like I have to stay at digging up my garden with a hint of hope of that I find something or someone (apart from my ex-classmates buried there by me) :D

by the way, my new interest is that I just discovered there's some course called 'teaching Hungarian to foreigners', I would love it I guess. I'm planning to pick those courses up, but not sure yet.

Loona said:
maybe so.
still being an archaeologist would be fun. but I have no hope, the main subject to learn there is history :erk: seems like I have to stay at digging up my garden with a hint of hope of that I find something or someone (apart from my ex-classmates buried there by me) :D

by the way, my new interest is that I just discovered there's some course called 'teaching Hungarian to foreigners', I would love it I guess. I'm planning to pick those courses up, but not sure yet.

You could teach Maquskayodot Mister Ajándékbolt a bit of Hungarian, he seems to love it.

Or maybe hang around when they start building Metro 4, they might dig up some invaluable Roman stuff, or even golden lost arks with suprapowers in them.

So John Lennon has a song "Working Class Hero", good to know.

Me, I'll be the talented Miss Ripoff. I want to stop all work and live on ripping off other people.

I fell asleep during the written English exam :zzz: I think I should die too, I'm not good for anything.

Maqus said:
So John Lennon has a song "Working Class Hero", good to know.

Me, I'll be the talented Miss Ripoff. I want to stop all work and live on ripping off other people.

I fell asleep during the written English exam :zzz: I think I should die too, I'm not good for anything.
Yeah, it's even possible to listen to it on repeat :eek:

And stay for a while, you're at least good for annoyance ;)

my dying groom said:
Yeah, it's even possible to listen to it on repeat :eek:

So are you suggesting you're wanking right now in the presence of a couple? Well, I wish I had a witty reply to that.

But, alas, I gotta go, to keep an eye on them examinees from behind my eyelids.

Nah, I'm usually a solitary wanker and it makes sense in a way. Or another. But stop nicking my clueless replies, partial gypsy ;)

I used to know quite alot of Lennon's and Beatles' works, because I had a very good friend in my class at secondary and high school, who was damn crazy about Beatles, and Mr.Lennon as well. those years I heard them every day and all that. saw all the films and interviews she had, and I really liked it.
unfortunately she than did some u-turn, and even if we still talk to each other every now and than we meet I wouldn't consider our relationship as good friends anymore. maybe not even friends, just ex-classmates...
I could never understand her after this, didn't like the new 'friends' she had, nor did I like the things she did with them; and I absolutely didn't understand why she "dropped" me and chose them to hang out with instead of me (especially after a talk I remember, when she tried to explain she only hangs out with them because they are rich and it is ace to get expensive xmas presents from them... :erk: ). it seemed our ways of thinking are not compatible anymore, and I also knew I can't tell her what to do, so we chose to part somehow. thankfully it didn't break me that much, unfortunately because I was quite angry with her by the time it happened... however, I could not bring myself to listen to Beatles or John Lennon again by my own will... :(

Loona said:
however, I could not bring myself to listen to Beatles or John Lennon again by my own will... :(
Yeah, no music is good enough to be immune against the connection of spoiling memories.

Loona said:
I used to know quite alot of Lennon's and Beatles' works, because I had a very good friend in my class at secondary and high school, who was damn crazy about Beatles, and Mr.Lennon as well. those years I heard them every day and all that. saw all the films and interviews she had, and I really liked it.
unfortunately she than did some u-turn, and even if we still talk to each other every now and than we meet I wouldn't consider our relationship as good friends anymore. maybe not even friends, just ex-classmates...
I could never understand her after this, didn't like the new 'friends' she had, nor did I like the things she did with them; and I absolutely didn't understand why she "dropped" me and chose them to hang out with instead of me (especially after a talk I remember, when she tried to explain she only hangs out with them because they are rich and it is ace to get expensive xmas presents from them... :erk: ). it seemed our ways of thinking are not compatible anymore, and I also knew I can't tell her what to do, so we chose to part somehow. thankfully it didn't break me that much, unfortunately because I was quite angry with her by the time it happened... however, I could not bring myself to listen to Beatles or John Lennon again by my own will... :(

And through a life-force and there goes a friend
On her nishiki it's out of time
And through the porthole they can make amends
Hey, would you say whatever, we're blanket friends

Can't stop what's coming
Can't stop what is on its way

And through the walls they made their mudpies
I've got your mind I said, she said I've your voice
I said you don't need my voice girl, you have your own
And you never thought it was enough of...

So they went for years and years
Like sisters, blanket girls
Always there through that and this
There's nothing we cannot ever fix, I said

Can't stop what's coming

Bells and footfalls and soldiers and dolls
Brothers and lovers she and I were
Now she seems to be sand under his shoes
There's nothing I can do

Can't stop what's coming

And now I speak to you
Are you in there
You have her face and her eyes
But you are not her
And we go at each other like blankets
Blankets who can't find their thread and their bare

Can't stop loving you
Can't stop what's coming
And I see it coming
And it's on its way

I think this is a very sad song. Just thought it fits here.

bleed_black_orchid said:
in ten years I hope to have a job, a shrunken liver, some stamps in my passport and a drivers license.
you forgot you need a face to sit on every now&then
dont think about yourself all the time ffs