How do you spend christmas and new year's eve?

Do you hate christmas and new year's eve?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
:lol: @ TutNut ...TEEHEE!!!!!!!!! :D oh yesss and then the whole house will be shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be an A-N-I-M-A-L. Such a goddamn ANIMAL that I'm wondering.....Is he going to SURVIVE...?????!!!!!!!!!??????????? I think NOT :Shedevil: WOOOOAAAARRRGGGGHHHH :Shedevil: :devil:

"Shaved Saddam" :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha i can see somberlain me and gavin trying to out shred each other then realising who cares who is faster at least we dont play bass! ;)

i can see tut fucking with my keys and playing the little random sound effects then laughing at them (typical drummers)

bodomite would probally be inciting school kids to worship satan while headbanging like fucking crazy

abrasive x would probally be comming onto latern nut and bodom princess

My original post had a Battle of the Bands in it but I forgot since the long version of my list of things that happened was eaten by my computer.

I think I had Somberlain crawling out of the trash and giving Profanity rabies. Cuz he's cool like that. :D

Usually I just have some boring reunion at home with the family..

This christmas, however, I will be spending with Marko's girlfriend in Paris. :)
And new years eve.. hmm I believe I'll be with bobvex's sister that evening.. gotta look at my calendar.
:heh:

Zsuzsa said:
It wont be anything special since we are broke. Prolly will drink with my bro and friends. Or maybe we'll go to my cousin's summer house and have a party. That would be totally YAY!
Yeah, same here.. :/
Would it be cool to have that nice get together around this time or what! I do have some nice drinks and I'm sure we'd have a blast just chillin wherever that may be..
Perhaps some other christmas.
And good luck with your job search and stuff.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
damn, someone STILL remembers the fact that it's jesus' birthday on christmas! :lol: :D
The fact? Jesus haven't born in Christmas, he has birthday in autumn or spring, definitely not in Christmas. Actually Christmas is midwinterfestival, christians just put Jesus' birthday to that day because pagans already celebrated that day.
MagSec4 said:
Usually I just have some boring reunion at home with the family..

This christmas, however, I will be spending with Marko's girlfriend in Paris. :)
And new years eve.. hmm I believe I'll be with bobvex's sister that evening.. gotta look at my calendar.
:heh:
:lol:

Kitty said:
My original post had a Battle of the Bands in it but I forgot since the long version of my list of things that happened was eaten by my computer.

I think I had Somberlain crawling out of the trash and giving Profanity rabies. Cuz he's cool like that. :D

I've had my vaccination :p

You all forgot EFF doing his pirate dance, and following it up with a man-whore play :D