how does smoke (cigerettes) damage your moniters?

I actually think they look retarded. That combined with your use of the words "hella" and "tight" make never want to go anywhere near a bong, just because you like them.

Whether or not his post was serious, I'm with you on this one.

I don't smoke inside at all at the house, only place where I'll smoke inside is a cigar store.

Jeff

I had a cigar yesterday to celebrate Castro's resignation (as it may lead to the ridiculous embargo being lessened or lifted entirely), I wind up having one every couple of weeks or so. I mainly smoke pipes - I'm ridiculously overeducated, from a well-off family, an SUV driver, and a fiscal conservative... I just have to.

Jeff

I had a cigar yesterday to celebrate Castro's resignation (as it may lead to the ridiculous embargo being lessened or lifted entirely), I wind up having one every couple of weeks or so. I mainly smoke pipes - I'm ridiculously overeducated, from a well-off family, an SUV driver, and a fiscal conservative... I just have to.

Jeff

Sarcasm noted! :kickass:

lol grrr.. i fukin hate it. must stop, must stop, must stop!

hey have u guys heard that over here in the UK, soon you will actualy have to pay £10 a year for a permit to buy ciggerettes. so its an ID card with your photo saying u can buy ciggerettes, and u cant buy them without it.

how fuked up is that?

lol grrr.. i fukin hate it. must stop, must stop, must stop!

hey have u guys heard that over here in the UK, soon you will actualy have to pay £10 a year for a permit to buy ciggerettes. so its an ID card with your photo saying u can buy ciggerettes, and u cant buy them without it.

how fuked up is that?

There was a news cast over here of a company that is docking thier workers for smoke breaks. Really as a former smoker I don't care all that much, smoking causes our health care to be exspensive as hell (there are other things but it's probably one of the higher ones). My insurance is $90 a month and it basically covers nothing (fucking HMO insurance can kiss my ass). I am not sure how much the company pays out to make up the difference.

Puff Puff give,
you're fucking up the rotation!

But seriously; dont smoke around your equipment

I smoke cigarettes and the great green. Nowhere near my gear though. That's just dumb, its not worth fucking up the gear you worked your ass off to pay for.

~006